Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Time Next Week It Will Be Xmas Eve!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Time Next Week It Will Be Xmas Eve!!

is everyone ready? excited?

Not really, seems to have lost its 'special something' now im older.

Comment

Yip my last shift in work today so 3 weeks off now , oh and cant wait to see wot santa brings me lol
      sigpic
      Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
      And now have an
      Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
      Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
        Not really, seems to have lost its 'special something' now im older.
        agreed,just looking forward to 17 days hol now

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
          is everyone ready? excited?
          i'am, but i have just been on redtube....
          sigpic

Comment

i'm really excited. i was excited about putting the xmas decs up.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
              i'am, but i have just been on redtube....
              Pmsl was that you making it run slow??
              sigpic
              Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
              And now have an
              Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
              Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

i am excited. not about pressys but i cant wait for the xmas dinner!!

Comment

I dont have a crimbo tree up in my office so Its lost the christmas touch. And I barley spend time in the house so never see the tree on......... Iam looking forward to time off which is christmas and boxing day

I need to start my own company to become my own boss
                  Apps, Tech and Gaming
                  CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by 2 HEL View Post
                    i am excited. not about pressys but i cant wait for the xmas dinner!!
                    lol yeah is always a big attraction of christmas, the old mans stuffing you cant beat it (I do understand that did not sound right!)
                    Apps, Tech and Gaming
                    CURRENT CAR - ASTRA VXR

Comment

i finish work early next tuesday woo hoo looking forward to having a few drinks over xmas cause i havent had chance, i love the time off more than xmas its self !! nothing is amazing anymore about xmas when your older, when your young its something different all together!
                      Arden Racing Edition

Comment

im working over xmas and not got any time off until the 29th when im then off for about 10 days. Looking forward to the presents though and i may treat my car to a late xmas present and get it some springs and a rarb in the new year lol. I will be making the most of the new year pi$$ ups
                        sigpic
                        TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by craigie89scotland View Post
                          lol yeah is always a big attraction of christmas, the old mans stuffing you cant beat it (I do understand that did not sound right!)
                          LOL!!

i prefere xmas now im older. when your young ok you get pressents (but there useless) and you get bored of them quick. then when things get exciting in the evening you have to go to bed !!

Comment

im the same, miss bein a kid and the excitement, havent got children yet, so at leats i have that to look forward to , seein there faces at xmas

nice to have some time off though

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

bah Humbug to it all
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X