This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thorney and gm points?

as they are a vauxhall service place also when using a gm card are partners points gained as well as gm points, for example as you would in any dealer buying stuff? any help much appreciated

You know I don't actually know?

Interesting question so I'll ask.

Comment

thanks , would be good to know, did'nt think you would have been asked that one before

would be good if you do because when buying stuff at dealers you get double points(gm points+partners points of the same value) so there's no reason why we should'nt at your place.

and we all know points make pounds

I got an extra £1137 off my VXR with my gm points this time and on my corsa's before got £1000 off each one, so they're well worth while keeping an eye on.

please let me know when you find out :wink:

Comment

GM Points

My Girlfreind is a service adviser @ Vauxhall, she's jst advised me that you carnt use ur points to get money off your servicing,but by using ur GM Card paying for parts or servicing points are gained

Hope that helps

GM Points Rewards

New Corsa 1000 Points = £ 1,000
        New Astra Range 1250 Points = £ 1,250
        New Zafira 1500 Points = £ 1,500
        New Vectra & Signum 2000 Points = £2,000

Partner Points carnt answer that one but ill ask my sales manager if that helps

Comment

Re: GM Points

[/quote="VXR Racer"]My Girlfreind is a service adviser @ Vauxhall, she's jst advised me that you carnt use ur points to get money off your servicing,[quote]

i know that, im only interseted if we get partners points aswell as gm points at thorney,

Comment

Wouldnt know m8 Only tring to help

Comment

Originally posted by VXR Racer
              Wouldnt know m8 Only tring to help
              i wasnt being funny with you racer, thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
              X