This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar land rover group

i read today that the government is getting lobbied by tata group the Indian company that owns jag/land rover for £1bn of taxpayers money to help bail the group out but the same place i read this i also read that tata group are going to sponsor Ferrari in next years f1, so will someone answer me this how can they justify asking for money yet give money away sponsoring Ferrari????????

Knowing how incredibly out of touch the government is with the people they will let this happen

i hope not,i think its a damnright cheek asking for money,as you said if they can afford to sponsor ferrari,seems like there pushing there luck to see if they can get anything.

Comment

tatas parent company are fiat, in the same way that fiat are ferraris parent company
      Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
        tatas parent company are fiat, in the same way that fiat are ferraris parent company
        GM have a shareholding in fiat so what is your point??? it will still mean that money that should be used elsewhere will be used paying to the ferrari race team

Comment

i wanna know where all this money is coming from?
          multimillions for the banks and bail out deals from the government for businesses!!

how can they government lend this money out, if it had it in the first place why isnt it invested in things to help prevent our current situation?!

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
            GM have a shareholding in fiat so what is your point??? it will still mean that money that should be used elsewhere will be used paying to the ferrari race team
            what i mean is do you really think theyre gonna be spending millions on sponsorship? no. its a way to get the tata brand into europe, fiat aint stupid
            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
              what i mean is do you really think theyre gonna be spending millions on sponsorship? no. its a way to get the tata brand into europe, fiat aint stupid
              ferrari costs over 200millino to run per year do you think that they are going to pay for that with buttons?
              fiat do not own tata group, tata is owned by the richest man in india and one of his family members has a seat on the fiat board they have a cross shareholding in fiat in tata groups car operations and tata in fiat group

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                ferrari costs over 200millino to run per year do you think that they are going to pay for that with buttons?
                fiat do not own tata group, tata is owned by the richest man in india and one of his family members has a seat on the fiat board they have a cross shareholding in fiat in tata groups car operations and tata in fiat group
                depends how shiny the buttons are really
                Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                X