This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brave men

just got home from offshore to find out that my mate who serves in iraq with 45 commando was killed with 2 of his pals by a suicide bomber. . never a good time for a family to grieve but its harder at the xmas time.
    He will be a miss to all those who knew him. true hero and protector for our country.
    sigpic v6 and loving it

sorry to hear the sad news

Comment

there was a guy in rochford near us who died on the front line this week. its not nice RIP

Comment

Sorry to hear that mate.. As you say, never want to hear it at any time of year and especially hard at this time.

I found out a few weeks ago that my 17 year old nephew is in the process of joining up for the Marines... just has to pass the medicals and he's in....

Comment

not the safest of jobs but one he wouldnt regret joining. hope he gets through bo55.
          sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
            not the safest of jobs but one he wouldnt regret joining. hope he gets through bo55.

Yeah, and just think, when he de-mobs, he could be a bouncer a club near YOU!!!

Comment

sorry to hear this dave, my mate was in 45 for 10 years, before coming out to the civvy world, not a job he regrets doing, but it's very dangerous.

RIP to the Royal Marine & his friends.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear such things! RIP

Comment

Sorry to hear that pal
                  Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Comment

my best mate just returned from afghanistan he is in the marines, only 19 years old and i can tell you i have never been more relieved to see somebody! especially as there was 5 killed from his group in the past couple weeks and i hadn't heard anything

sorry to hear that davy! RIP marine

Comment

Just an update, got a text from him and he's been accepted - Starts his training on 19th Jan

Comment

good luck to him boss

Comment

Originally posted by davyw45 View Post
                          just got home from offshore to find out that my mate who serves in iraq with 45 commando was killed with 2 of his pals by a suicide bomber. . never a good time for a family to grieve but its harder at the xmas time.
                          He will be a miss to all those who knew him. true hero and protector for our country.
                          sorry to hear that mate , especially as it was by a brain dead moron who couldn't think for themself.
                          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

r.i.p

Comment

Working...
                            X