X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Mel is wearing ....

For the marathon!!!!

Well it is now just under 2 months away and training is going well.... a few people have asked what I will be wearing... I am proud to announce my "sponsor names"

VXRONLINE.CO.UK
    VXR RACING
    and
    COURTENAY SPORT

As soon as the kit has been printed up I will show you some photos of it all...

Thanks to everyone who is supporting me and being cheeky now keep the donations coming into...

www.justgiving.com/melsmarathon2007 the site is a secure site where the money goes direct to the charity using either your debit or credit card.

Thanks all

So is that in lycra or spandex

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
      So is that in lycra or spandex
      lycra all the way baby :wink:

its all so skintight sumthin to do with wick away properties and anti chaffing

Comment

Maybe anti chaffing for you but what about the spectators.......

Comment

Maybe anti chaffing for you but what about the spectators.......
          i kno... if i reach my target i will promise to do promo shots of me in the outfit on here!!

Comment

Your not thinking ahead here are you, what about the monaro/VX8 fund - surely selling photopacks would help there

Comment

Your not thinking ahead here are you, what about the monaro/VX8 fund - surely selling photopacks would help there
              have other photos i can dig up for the monaro :wink:

Comment

Hehehe, such a tease :wink:

Comment

nah just desperate to reach £1000 for cancer research... just think me in lycra... surely that's worth a £1????!?!?!?!?

Comment

Maybe you should offer photos of Baz for the ladies, sure Worsy would buy em

Comment

how many you got ?????

why dont you ask vxr can you wera it at brands and walk round with a bucket you would get well over a grand on the day . easy money and all to a good cause , so come on i have give you the ideas now i want a free pic
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                        how many you got ?????

why dont you ask VXR can you wera it at brands and walk round with a bucket you would get well over a grand on the day . easy money and all to a good cause , so come on i have give you the ideas now i want a free pic
                        good idea... i cant see any issues with it as long as i get it printed in time...

will pm you a piccie... :wink:

Comment

ta mel how do you do a poll on here cant suss it out ?
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

start a new topic and at the bottom there is a poll option... you can add however many options you like

mel xx

Comment

Surely there arent this many tight arses on the site??

Come on people, doesnt have to be £50 or £100, i only donated the £100 cos its a charity close to my heart. Had it been a random charity request i may have only given £5 or £10

Every pound helps and once a few people put in smaller donations im sure others will follow. Surely donating a fiver is better than not donating at all??

Comment

Working...
                              X