This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then and now pictures

Thought i start another of those funny threads, however on this one you have to post a picture of when you was younger and one of you now. So i will start things as is the normal tradition:

The above was when i was about 14/15 years old

And the above is me now, no brad pitt i'll be the first to admit that before i start getting all the comments....

Those two people don't even look related .
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

why the sad face
      WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

aww

Comment

how old you jay now?? i look much younger than you and iam 25 aint got any younger pics to scan in at the moment i have to find one!
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

cool .. i can do this ..

aged 15 !!

aged 27

today
            sigpic
            www.thevenuelondon.com / www.myspace.com/fatboyateallthepies
            the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by soosie View Post
              Those two people don't even look related .
              Trust me they are both me. Thats prob why the American immigration took a while letting me into the country as my passport and driving licence photo arnt much better.

Originally posted by paulk View Post
              why the sad face
              Trust me, thats my happy face......

Originally posted by Rocky_VXR View Post
              how old you jay now?? i look much younger than you and iam 25 aint got any younger pics to scan in at the moment i have to find one!
              Im 25 Rocky, but will be 26 in Jan.....its the poor lighting and stressful job that make me look older.

Comment

Fatboyateallthepies,

I take it from the second pic thats where you came up with your user name then!

Comment

no .. as it goes .. i dunno where it came from !! .. when i was titled that originally .. i was kinda slim !!
                  sigpic
                  the owner of the first zaffy detailed by vxrmarc and also the owner of the first bus sm'd by vxrcourt3

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyateallthepies View Post
                    no .. as it goes .. i dunno where it came from !! .. when i was titled that originally .. i was kinda slim !!
                    When i was 17/18 i balloned to about 18 odd stone and was nicknamed slim by my mates, how nice! Now i have slimed down but the nickname has stuck.

Comment

same here .. so has my dj name !! ... i am the original dj fatboy !!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X