This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Court Today.

Yeh, jus got up, had a shave, shower got my suit on and all that, in court at 10.
    125mph, on the phone; yes i know, i'm fully aware of how much of a [email protected] i am, and that i probably deserve to loose all credability even for my early guilty plea, and most likely my license. Although i hope i don't. My solicitor seems to be very confident that he "knows" people so all should be well i hope....
    anyway, wish me luck and for christ sake dont do summat as stupid as me, or at least if you do, dont get caught.

i'll let you knew how i get on.

Well, you know you're not gonna get much sympathy from many people but as long as you realise you were stupid AND LEARN FROM IT, then hopefully they will be kind to you.

I would suspect though that you would be looking at a short term ban 6 weeks to 3 months and a couple hundred quid fine.

Best of luck mate...

Comment

Originally posted by vxrtom View Post
      Yeh, jus got up, had a shave, shower got my suit on and all that, in court at 10.
      125mph, on the phone; yes i know, i'm fully aware of how much of a [email protected] i am, and that i probably deserve to loose all credability even for my early guilty plea, and most likely my license. Although i hope i don't. My solicitor seems to be very confident that he "knows" people so all should be well i hope....
      anyway, wish me luck and for christ sake dont do summat as stupid as me, or at least if you do, dont get caught.

i'll let you knew how i get on.
      good luck for today mate,hope the judge is nice to you with it being xmas
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR View Post
        Well, you know you're not gonna get much sympathy from many people but as long as you realise you were stupid AND LEARN FROM IT, then hopefully they will be kind to you.

I would suspect though that you would be looking at a short term ban 6 weeks to 3 months and a couple hundred quid fine.

Best of luck mate...

agrreee
        my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

best of luck chap. naughty thing to do but atleast your realise it was wrong.

Comment

Let us know how you get on

Comment

best of luck today pal.

Comment

good luck mate!

Comment

You would have to be the Judges rent boy to get away without a ban for that m8.

104mph for me 2 week ban - and that was without having a phone in my hand, hope you get weeks rather than months though

Astra

Comment

Good Luck!

Comment

good luck mate you will need it

Comment

good luck.....gonna need it.
                          i was giving 1yr ban and £650 fine when i got caught. but its crimbo so u might get lucky.
                          sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

How did you get on?
                            sigpic

Comment

2 month ban £400 fine plus a CD30 for me...111mph on a 60 A road...

Good luck mate
                              sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                              Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                              Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Working...
                              X