This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*****g sexism

Why has something along the lines of this "A 26-year-old man from Herefordshire has been named Britain's 'Torso of the Year' after colleagues entered him in a competition." actually made the news?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7792966.stm < Watch the video you'll see what I mean.

If I was to go into work and secretly take some photos of some fit birds perfectly formed ****, I would be sacked straight away.

So why is it ok for women to secrelty take photos of a man in the office, to enter him in to a "torso of the year" competition?

This sort of thing really annoys me.

agreed!

Comment

that's stupid!!

Comment

Yea but he agreed to it and it says they did it secretly so the managers didnt know so if it was the other way round you wouldnt get sacked.

Comment

Originally posted by gizbod View Post
          Yea but he agreed to it and it says they did it secretly so the managers didnt know so if it was the other way round you wouldnt get sacked.
          Even though, they must of gone up to him with a "Can I please take photos of your fit body"

If I went up to the girl in the office with the most amazing **** I have ever seen with a "Let me take photos of your massive ***'s please for a competition" I would get the sack.

The for them to feature it on the news as a good thing that he won... Disgraceful!

Comment

I dunno. I'd feel rather pleased with myself if I had won. Chics are different somehow (yeah, go figure!) If a dude stares at a chic for a while, she get's all uncomfortable and the dude is branded a f'ing pervert. But if a chic stares at a guy for a while, the dude is thinking "Yeah, baby! Game on!" I agree, it ain't fair.

Comment

that reminds me that i have to start going to gym after xmas

Comment

Sexist, dunno, I'm still working out whether I'd nail any of the chics in the vid.

Comment

Blah Blah Blah!!

Comment

Sorry but he was choong!

Comment

Working...
                    X