This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not being a traitor but.....

Look at these pic's of the Focus RS, looks stunning in my opinion, if i could afford one i think id have to have one...

so would i mate

Comment

Tis nice i would have to have it green or white but more than happy wiv what i got

Comment

do we know the price of these yet and available extras??? wonder what insurance group itll be. looks really nice
        Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

I like the headlights and the seats look nice ..........the astra looks a lot better imo

Comment

I like the 4th pic with the side on angle. I think they were going for around the £26/27k mark when i last heard. No doubt thats standard, but it comes with standard is anyones guess but if there anything like VX and you have all the optional extras, whatever they may be i'll bet u'll be looking at around £30k

Comment

Originally posted by corsasrisilver View Post
              do we know the price of these yet and available extras??? wonder what insurance group itll be. looks really nice

£25,000 i think

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                I like the 4th pic with the side on angle. I think they were going for around the £26/27k mark when i last heard. No doubt thats standard, but it comes with standard is anyones guess but if there anything like VX and you have all the optional extras, whatever they may be i'll bet u'll be looking at around £30k
                No ...that angle apart from the front you are looking at an st..... I prefer the front

Comment

I've gone off it since i first saw it, the rear just looks ridiculous in my opinion

Ford confirmed last week base price will be £24,995

Comment

qyuite pricey then imagine what you can do to the vxr with the rest of the money
                    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Comment

I must say that Ford let themselves down with the rear end, it is truely ugly! and yes you could do alot with a VXR with the extra 5k you'd save.

Comment

not a fan of the rear.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                        www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

Yeah, but dude, c'mon! It's a FORD fer chrissakes!!
                          F'ed
                          Over
                          Rebuilt
                          Dodge
                          -
                          or
                          -
                          Found
                          On
                          Road
                          Dead
                          Your VXR's are much better looking, IMHO. Cleaner lines, man! I believe the aftermarket for your cars is much better, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BainzyVXR View Post
                            I've gone off it since i first saw it, the rear just looks ridiculous in my opinion

Ford confirmed last week base price will be £24,995

That car is boooootiful, the arze is even sexier, notice they dont align the boot badges.
                            sigpic

Comment

you would have thought that they would have a made it abit more special in my eyes. look how differant the old focus rs looks tothe st.

the new rs looks like a st but on beef pills, they look really a like, only that the new rs has fatter arches, black bit all over it and differant alloys and more power, but it still looks like an st.
                              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Working...
                              X