This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new ride! Not a VXR tho

Please dont slate me too much but the Astra had to go as it was costing too much!

Having had a UK spec Integra Type R before the Astra and a Civic Type R before that I was also missing the high revs/rewards of a VTEC engine! I've always wanted a JDM spec Integra and when this 98 spec example came up in such good condition I just couldn't refuse it!!!

Hope you like! Comments welcome too!

nice motor mate, bet you will miss the lazy driving the astra offered but the handelling will more than make up for it lol

sigpic

Comment

very nice mate

Comment

Very nice motor.

Comment

very nice motor mate!, i love these cars. honda in general, great vtec engine! awesome sound! ill deffo swap my vxr for this car. lol

Comment

Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Teg Type R, one of the best sports cars ever with amazing handling too!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ray_86 View Post
                very nice motor mate!, i love these cars. honda in general, great vtec engine! awesome sound! ill deffo swap my vxr for this car. lol
                Nah dunno about that!
                sigpic

Comment

Nice motor mate,what sort of power is the engine pushing out at the moment and do you have any plans?

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Originally posted by Birchy View Post
                    Nice motor mate,what sort of power is the engine pushing out at the moment and do you have any plans?
                    Thanks mate - its 200bhp as standard for the JDM Teg! It has a few mods that were done in Japan so should be a little over that now! Has a Mugen twinloop cat back exhaust, ARC airbox and Tein HA coilovers! At the moment I'm not planning anything else as these are so well tuned from the factory and the handling is truely AMAZING!!! (see Performance Heroes mag feature) Its just been voted best handling front wheel drive car ever - AGAIN!!!

Anyone thinking of getting summit cheaper in light of the current financial climate should def have a go in one - I guarantee you wont be disappointed!!!

Comment

nice car pal but would have thought you would have gone for a dc5 teg

Comment

This is Car is Amazing!!! Would happily have it over the corsa....
                        Heres a few pics we took ..

Comment

looks nice
                          WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

Originally posted by paulk View Post
                            looks nice
                            Sorted out the colour a bit for you, nice motor !!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by R55VXR; 22 December 2008, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S666MAH View Post
                              Nah dunno about that!
                              well i would lol... and im sure brian would aswell as he mention it hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                              X