This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think i have frost nip

my toe is killing! its past the swollen red and pins and needles phase and now it just bloody hurts! anyone got any fixes for it? 5 days now and its bugging me

sigpic

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
    my toe is killing! its past the swollen red and pins and needles phase and now it just bloody hurts! anyone got any fixes for it? 5 days now and its bugging me
    Maybe try a doctor

If its proper frost bite then it will go black as basically the skin cells are dead. If its no frost bite then an in growing toe nail lol.

Comment

If it happened five days ago, it'd be black by now. If you have a pins and needles feeling in it, your okay. However, that area will get colder much, MUCH quicker from now on.

Comment

its not frost bite, i was frozen in canada a few years back where my feet were numb for 3 days but this was only a couple hours!

sigpic

Comment

go see the medic gary.

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
            sounds like Gout mate it usually attacks the big toe and is a build up of uric acid in the joint ... can come on after a sesh on the beer.
            u need diclofenac from the doctor
            or ibruprofen and some preparation h (yep u read it right ) applied on the skin to reduce the swelling good luck mate

Comment

lol ah ****, off ta the docs then

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stim1961 View Post
                sounds like Gout mate it usually attacks the big toe and is a build up of uric acid in the joint ... can come on after a sesh on the beer.
                u need diclofenac from the doctor
                or ibruprofen and some preparation h (yep u read it right ) applied on the skin to reduce the swelling good luck mate

are you "of an age"to have suffered then Stim???lol

Comment

lol ive already got flat feet and arthritis, dont think ican call you old anymore tjay

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X