Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should they stay or should they go....

Well as you all know ive been abit bored lately so thought i'd buy some decals for the car. Got the below from deamon graphics. Decided to go along the bottom of the door to be abit different and also moved the VXRonline sticker to the bottom. I quite like them so thought i'd post a couple of pic's and see what others think:

Now i have the remus and recaro's. Will be getting some Eibach's or similar soon and also some Pirelli tyres. The only thing that i wont be getting is the Brembo breaks but i needed to pick something as they come in 5's and to fill the space.

i quite like it....its unique

looks good
    Astra Edition #105
    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Just like a Halfords shopping list....lose them!
      sigpic

Comment

yeah take them off mate

Comment

Originally posted by In a state View Post
          Just like a Halfords shopping list....lose them!
          Granted, but ALOT better quality then you would find at Halfords...

Comment

hmmm i'm not sure about them running along the bottom of the door... maybe somewhere else?

Comment

hmmm jay and you said mine were too bling lol but at least mine are subtle hehe

Comment

shopping list isn`t for me but if you like them keep them ,

Comment

maybe if they were angled a little bit, like they are on bikes would look slightly better.

Its all done to tastes mate, some like or others wont.
                  Whats next?!?!?

Comment

loose them, very chav

Comment

Personally Jay i think if a car looks fully loaded and lowered then you may get away withthem but on 18 snowflakes personally i dont think it suits it but its only my opinion as some people think white Burg wheels are only suited to the ltd edition.
                      HeavenlyDetail
                      Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

if you like them thats all that matters...............chavtastic lol
                        WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

I quite like them in a strange sort of way

Comment

In the bin they go!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                              Well as you all know ive been abit bored lately so thought i'd buy some decals for the car. Got the below from deamon graphics. Decided to go along the bottom of the door to be abit different and also moved the VXRonline sticker to the bottom. I quite like them so thought i'd post a couple of pic's and see what others think:

Now i have the remus and recaro's. Will be getting some Eibach's or similar soon and also some Pirelli tyres. The only thing that i wont be getting is the Brembo breaks but i needed to pick something as they come in 5's and to fill the space.
                              do you have brembo brakes?

Comment

Working...
                              X