• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chavs

is it me or every time you pull up behind a chav expectin to av a lil play
    he pulls up a side road

so annoyin

I don't even bother with them

Come side by side with you, music blaring and reving the **** off his car and looking at you

I just laugh and pull away normally
    Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
      I just laugh and pull away normally
      And are still half a mile a head of them after 30 seconds...

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

I just leave it with them, ive nothing to prove........

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
          I just leave it with them, ive nothing to prove........

same its funny to watch the overtake you and think they are faster

Comment

sheepy you are a chav
            Astra Edition #105
            Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

these are the chavs that over take you when your sticking to speed limit but a few minutes later they drop there speed thinking they beet a vxr , drop it down a gear and watch how small they get in your rear view mirror ,
              stuff like that seems to happen to me when wife and kids are in car so i don`t get involved with them , well not always

Comment

If I get chavs now the best thing is to let them whip past you, then they can brag to their mates how they just hammered a VXR. Then give them time for the bragging rights to expire, and show them what a fast car sounds like as you roar past them.

Their mates will then say to them what you wanted to but werent close enough at the time!!

Comment

Originally posted by L3E_A_X View Post
                  sheepy you are a chav
                  wat eva trevor
                  u no exactly wat im on bout tho cos u moan every time

Comment

funny thing about this is i had a chaved up metro next to me when i turned on to a road he started booting it ha ha i couldnt stop laughing at him was thinking is he trying to take over me or something i just tickled the pedal gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne ha ha
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

A good test is pull off and stick the car in third- put the cruise on. Then press the 'up' button on the cruise and hold it. The car will accelerate at a reasonable rate until you let go. See how long it takes to lose them!

Comment

Working...
                      X