This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• things you should never hear while babysitting

i have a nephew and niece (aaron and rebecca)

"Rebecca, where is Aaron? hes very quiet!" "he is out the back playing with that big sharp knife!"

im a rubbish uncle

sigpic

had a similar one the other day whilst babysitting....
    Reading my 6yr old niece a bedtime story and she burst into laughter..
    Whats up i said?
    she replied "im just imagining boys with their pants down, its funny"

*dear god!*

mind if this gets turned into a 'stupid child quote thread'?

the same kid, 2 weeks earlier:
    "uncle simon, i dont feel well." whats up? "I've got hyper condria"
    classic, her dad was wetting himself as that is what he said was the matter with her!

Comment

Not a child but....

Some of you know I foster pups for a local dog sanctuary - the first ever pup I had got ill the day after I took him on and nearly died from a nasty virus. Thankfully he survived and went to a forever home when he was allowed out of the animal hospital. I thought they would never ask me again to have one but a few weeks ago, I got another call... they were getting an 8 week old pup in that someone couldn't cope with. I jumped when they called and immediately said yes hoping this time would be very different! Anyway, 3 weeks in and we are fab - he's housetrained, sits on command, lies down on command and takes food GENTLY from your hands (he had teeth and claws like needles ). Anyway, he was asleep on the sofa so I took the opportunity to wrap some presents on the living room floor. Got everything laid out on the floor ready - paper rolls, labels, scissors, knife and pen. Go off to get the presents to be wrapped and sit back down to start... the knife is missing and I see puppy running around with it in the kitchen BLADE END IN HIS MOUTH!!! I chase him and now he thinks I'm playing with him... 10 minutes later I finally get it back, luckily with no injuries to the pup.

I don't have much luck with these pups so I don't think I'd best have children

Comment

I was looking after my niece and she was watching a wildlife program and it was on about extent species when she piped up "HOW LONG HAS THE DILDO BE DEAD FOR"......classic! i think she ment dodo.

Comment

Kids are awesome!

Comment

:ROFL: kids say the funniest things... if you watch some of the old Rainbow episodes you will see what you missed years ago and all the inuendos they made!!

Comment

Originally posted by pxx View Post
              :ROFL: kids say the funniest things... if you watch some of the old Rainbow episodes you will see what you missed years ago and all the inuendos they made!!
              i know, i think thats what made me so fu**ed up now!

Comment

My mother was in hospital after one of her vertibrae fractured, 1 week in my wife went in to see her and took our autistic son Justin with her.

After being there for 30 mins, it was time to go home, so my wife packed up her things, got Justin ready and headed for the door. (I should mention at this time he was obsessed with the Fantastic 4 movie).

As they walked out the door, he stopped, turned around and said:

"I'm really sorry but the doctors couldn't fix your face!" (ala Johnny Blaze after the cosmic storm)

Think my wife nearly wet herself with laughter.....thankfully so did my mother....

Comment

Comment

Kids do say the funniest things like
                    Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by pxx View Post
                      Do you mean this raindow episode:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ALjJbaQcBY4

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                        Do you mean this raindow episode:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ALjJbaQcBY4
                        hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaahahha
                        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

This reminds me of the pic floating around the internet of the dog with a dildo in its mouth

Comment

another thing you wouldnt want to hear whilst baby sitting..... 'can you touch me like my dad does!' lol sorry bad taste but hey
                            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                              another thing you wouldnt want to hear whilst baby sitting..... 'can you touch me like my dad does!' lol sorry bad taste but hey
                              Thats just wrong..........

Comment

Working...
                              X