Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had Vipers and Sign writing done..... :-)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Had Vipers and Sign writing done..... :-)

    Had the Vipers and sign writing done on Saturday by www.minipirate.com and I'm well chuffed with it......

    I completley forgot to take my camera with me so excuse the camera phone photos and as soo as Phil from Mini Pirate sends me over some quality photos I'll add them to the thread.

    Your comments are welcome as always....























    Mini Cooper S
    Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

  • #2
    Looks smart mate, very smart IMO.

    Would I have seen this car around Northampton way at all? Im sure I recognise that plate!

    Comment


    • #3
      Looking good there mate.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Shane_Eddie View Post
        Looks smart mate, very smart IMO.

        Would I have seen this car around Northampton way at all? Im sure I recognise that plate!
        Possilbly.....
        Mini Cooper S
        Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice job mate

          Comment


          • #6
            Is this is company wagon or are you sporting a Mini nowadays Steve?

            Looks like a good job he's done!
            Aston Vauxhall
            VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
            Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
            Live Chat Now!

            Comment


            • #7
              looks good pops....nice 1
              sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
              Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
              Who is up for a spot of Offroading

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AstonVauxhall View Post
                Is this is company wagon or are you sporting a Mini nowadays Steve?

                Looks like a good job he's done!
                Corsa's gone now James pulled 3k out of it and bought this with the rest. Its not a good time in my eyes to have alot of money tied up in a new car so I pulled 3k out and put the rest of my money into a Mini Cooper S which should loose the least amount of money as far as cars go and it also serves up as a good advert for my business too

                The guy who did it is www.minipirate.com he does all the mini challenge cars too
                Mini Cooper S
                Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by rams View Post
                  looks good pops....nice 1
                  You cheeky old bu**er
                  Mini Cooper S
                  Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    Corsa's gone now James pulled 3k out of it and bought this with the rest. Its not a good time in my eyes to have alot of money tied up in a new car so I pulled 3k out and put the rest of my money into a Mini Cooper S which should loose the least amount of money as far as cars go and it also serves up as a good advert for my business too

                    The guy who did it is www.minipirate.com he does all the mini challenge cars too
                    I quite enjoyed the last time I had a spin in one. It was like being inside a wasp.
                    Aston Vauxhall
                    VXR Specialists - 01664 869427 - AstonVauxhall.co.uk
                    Talk to us on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
                    Live Chat Now!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AstonVauxhall View Post
                      I quite enjoyed the last time I had a spin in one. It was like being inside a wasp.
                      Thats an awesome description lol
                      Mini Cooper S
                      Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Should it not say "Rick" above your sign writing..
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        .
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                          Should it not say "Rick" above your sign writing..
                          Go away you mini hating person you

                          and p.s. don't diss the rickmeister he's the bomb
                          Mini Cooper S
                          Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I thought you went to peoples house after them telling you it was broken and unmendable and you look at it for diagnosis and sing "never gonna give you up"
                            HeavenlyDetail
                            .
                            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                              I thought you went to peoples house after them telling you it was broken and unmendable and you look at it for diagnosis and sing "never gonna give you up"
                              *Big Groan from everyone*
                              Mini Cooper S
                              Vinyl by www.mbsigndesign.co.uk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X