This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job opportunity in Motorsport

Due to rapid expansion we have an immediate need for an enthusiastic person to join the team. The role will encompass:

1. Sales/service advice.
    2. Booking customer in, preparing service and booking sheets.
    3. Entry of details onto Vauxhall warranty system
    4. Entry of invoices onto accounts system
    5. Entry of parts into stock
    6. General adminstration

Our breakdown of cars we cover is roughly 30% BMW, 40% VXR and 30% VX220.

In addition:

1. Attendance at the Elise Trophy Rounds, and selected rounds of the Dunlop SportMax series acting as overall support and customer liason
    2. Direct involvement in the management and operation of the team (5 VX220's, 1 Europa, 1 VXR Corsa)
    3. Attendance at shows and events (some international)

Preference will be given to those with pre-existing Vauxhall experience but full training (in house and at Luton) will be provided. A working knowledge on M sport BMW's also a benefit although in house training will be given on this. Career progression is excellent with the candidate potentially in line for general manager role.

The bottom line.....someone who is into cars, motorsport and above all looking after people and their cars. I don't want a dealer jaded hack wanting out, I want an enthusiast that recognises the fact that to our customers the car is a member of the family not some simple form of transport and should be treated as such.

Salary determined by quality of the candidate, we'll pay a good rate for the right person (or people, we ideally need 2).

Apply direct to me, John Thorne, 01908 238 798, [email protected]

(If this is in breach of any rules of the site then please delete, sorry. I just want an enthusiast and they tend to be forum orientated )

you need corsa john , now that's an enthusistic for you
    sounds like a good job hope you find the right man or woman
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Damn just started my new job as Workshop Manager for a local company up here.

Seriously though I hope you find the right person to compliment your team John, it's a fantastic opportunity for someone who's a car enthusiast.

Comment

if you chuck in a stage 4 for my vxr, you can have me!! i'm ok on the computer, very enthusiastic, willing to learn , time served joiner and time served glazier.

so let me know John, and i would be more than willing to build you a new branch in the preston area for around £500 K

And i would want around £40,000 per annum NET + vxr upgrade every year and a big smile

Comment

Commuting might be a problem for me
          Hope you find the right person/people

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
            up sticks and move to MK... its all roundabouts and concrete!! countryside on par with scotland

good luck jon sounds like a fantastic job opp

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
              Originally posted by AlexFi
              up sticks and move to MK... its all roundabouts and concrete!! countryside on par with scotland

good luck jon sounds like a fantastic job opp
              Didn't know you'd been to Livingston - lol

Comment

plus you got the concrete cows in MK.

Would love to do it myself, but would make too far a commute

Comment

Working...
                X