Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VXR Track Days

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VXR Track Days

    Does anyone know if and when Vauxhall will be doing any track days like last year?

    If so where and how can I book a place?
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post
    Does anyone know if and when Vauxhall will be doing any track days like last year?

    If so where and how can I book a place?
    Hi T

    It will appear as an option on the VXR microsite if and when they are going to do these.....

    http://www.vauxhall.co.uk/vx/vxr/flash/index_main.html

    In previous years - the places have gone like hot cakes, so keep checking the site as often as you can - start looking around March time I think
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I booked mine in March last year and some were already sold out .

      This is a great day out though well worth the money

      Look forward to going again in 2009

      Comment


      • #4
        I think i'll be doing all the circuits next year

        Comment


        • #5
          I cant wait till they do these again. Alot of fun and only £95! Couldnt go this year because i was away on detachment but did the year before and i had to try very hard not to drive straight to the dealers on the way home and order myself a VXR. The trackday pretty much convinced me that i would get an astra vxr and now i have
          sigpic
          TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

          www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

          Comment


          • #6
            I was on the last trip to the Nurburgring with Vauxhall and it was amazing maybe the might join OR takeover my trip
            http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=nurburgring

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by V6 Estate View Post
              I think i'll be doing all the circuits next year
              Hopefully you will not be ill from the performance lap in the pit lane this time
              Last edited by trinaandlee; 23 December 2008, 06:17 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by streamline View Post
                I was on the last trip to the Nurburgring with Vauxhall and it was amazing maybe the might join OR takeover my trip
                http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...ht=nurburgring
                cool vauxhalls cars on the ring then

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
                  Hopefully you will not be ill from the performance lap in the pit lane this time
                  haha lmfao it was well worth it after James Pickford was giving it the full treatment as we were the only and last ones on the track

                  At least no-one got pics

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by V6 Estate View Post
                    haha lmfao it was well worth it after James Pickford was giving it the full treatment as we were the only and last ones on the track

                    At least no-one got pics
                    Shame there was no pictures but it was your claim to fame as the guys running the show at Oulton Park were telling everyone about your spillage in the pit lane . We were all warned if we were feeling ill not to deposit anything on the track or pit lane

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by V6 Estate View Post
                      I think i'll be doing all the circuits next year
                      Hope you are practicing for the autotests



                      my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by trinaandlee View Post
                        Shame there was no pictures but it was your claim to fame as the guys running the show at Oulton Park were telling everyone about your spillage in the pit lane . We were all warned if we were feeling ill not to deposit anything on the track or pit lane

                        They said that to our group also, didn't realise it was Chris the day before! Will defo be doing the trackday again next year!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X