This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delivery what you reckon

if i was to order a intercooler from regal know do you reckon it would be here for xmas? or no chance?

cheers

Originally posted by LukeVXR View Post
    if i was to order a intercooler from regal know do you reckon it would be here for xmas? or no chance?

cheers
    What do Regal say............?
    Corsa VXR Arden, 18's
    sigpic

Comment

go and pick it up.the way you drive it will not take long.lol
      sigpic

Comment

Mine was sent out today and was told I'll have it tomorrow. If you order it tomorrow you might hit lucky and get it on Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
          go and pick it up.the way you drive it will not take long.lol
          lol
          havent got time to drive there at the min think im just going to go for it and order it though and hopefully get it

Comment

mate if you order it and pay,i can pick it up and meet you half way.
            sigpic

Comment

that would be spot on mate.. im going to order it know, defo aint going to be able to make the trip tomorrow but i will try and make it for wednsday, hopefully i can get the time to go all the way upto regal and see if they can squeeze me in to fit it i will let you know what happens mate

cheers

Comment

Luke get the 60mm pipes too, they got a load in on Thursday and they seem to be selling like hotcakes

Comment

Originally posted by CorsaVXR_Jay View Post
                  Luke get the 60mm pipes too, they got a load in on Thursday and they seem to be selling like hotcakes
                  was thinking of getting the pipes but £200 is a touch pricey at the mo, would save chopping the standard hoses though, see what happens.. hopefully going regal wednesday
                  Last edited by LukeVXR; 23 December 2008, 02:25 AM.

Comment

Your keen lol I HATE BREAD lol

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                    www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

won`t they post via royalmail special delivery ?? guaranteed next day before 1pm

Comment

Working...
                      X