X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played with a RS4

Audi A4 RS4 the estate version.
    I played with it and some reason I beat it.
    Please explain how this is possable
    they are 400ish bhp we both were trying down the M5 and he gave up put his window down and said "I lose"

I dont understand. when we played he got ahead of me and was pulling then some reason I caught him up and kept going.

maybe his car broke lol
    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

320 lb/ft of torque, 400bhp and a 4.2 turbo V8 with 4wd, book 0-60 time is 4.7s

he backed off as he didnt want to race anymore obviously.

Comment

there are alot of fakes around - especially saloons, estates are less so. If it was, he wasn't trying, I've been in the V8 480BHP version and there is no way past 60 we'd keep up!

Comment

yes we all knmow its quicker of the mark this is more of a torque thing when u play on the motorway
        he looked like he was playing exchaust sounded nice

317 torque on a 1.6tonne car
        i got 321 torque on a 1.2 tonne car
        maybe thats why

I dont know but he seemed that he was trying
        Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

was a estate thing avant or something

Comment

maybe he's read your threads on not being able to brake at high speeds, and thought i dont wanna be involved in an accident with you!
            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

lol.... i donno... but we onmly played upto 70 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
                maybe he's read your threads on not being able to brake at high speeds, and thought i dont wanna be involved in an accident with you!
                LOL -

Astra

Comment

he wasnt really playing with you then was he???

You was on the M5, and doing 70mph???

What did you do set up a starting grid on the slip road
                  Whats next?!?!?

Comment

I'm on your side Dtox, a few weeks ago i had some *** up my **** then boot it past and it was an Rs4 avant. I drooled, forgave him then he slowed down and we were side by side. He wanted to play and we were at about 70, so i dropped 3 cogs on this private stretch and opened the old girl up, as did he. He stayed behind. Pulled into services and he said, quote "**** me, what have you done to this *vec*" just a map i replied, he said he was full throttle and only kept pace with me. From a standstill this would be a different matter, but when your moving torque is far more important than ponies! I was chuffed to bits. He said he liked my car too, but didn't want to swap

Comment

I had a play with a RS4 when i first got my burg (and it was real) and i was right on his tail this was not on a motorway thought lol. Maybe he could not handle it
                      Bastuck De-Cat pipe and Regal IPF for sale!

Comment

or maybe he did not want to race around like an idiot and just wanted to enjoy his car instead of showing how slow yours was in comparison

these threads always make me laugh 'it looked like he was giving it some' usually pops in somewhere, when will people realise it is not about racing other cars on the roads??? if you want to race go to a track and stop putting other peoples lives in danger

Comment

well funny that because he put down his window and admited he lost.

he was trying

the estate are 1.7 tonne on 414 bhp
                          and its all the Torque 314 on 1.7 tonne and the vxr is 321 on 1.2 tonne.

He was trying I know due to the exchaust you could hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by dtox View Post
                            well funny that because he put down his window and admited he lost.

he was trying

the estate are 1.7 tonne on 414 bhp
                            and its all the Torque 314 on 1.7 tonne and the vxr is 321 on 1.2 tonne.

He was trying I know due to the exchaust you could hear it.
                            my point being leave the racing to the track and stop putting peoples lives at risk with racing on public roads!!!!!!!! GROW UP

I recently lost a friend in an RTA because of idiots like you racing on the roads and not actually knowing how to drive properly

Comment

Originally posted by hutch924 View Post
                              or maybe he did not want to race around like an idiot and just wanted to enjoy his car instead of showing how slow yours was in comparison

these threads always make me laugh 'it looked like he was giving it some' usually pops in somewhere, when will people realise it is not about racing other cars on the roads??? if you want to race go to a track and stop putting other peoples lives in danger
                              Couldn`t agree more, I often wonder how many times i have "been owned" by corsa`a , nova`s etc etc on thier forums because they were trying and I was having a leisurly drive and couldn`t be bothered !! (Obviously I wasn`t trying, particularly in the astra as it is the fastest car in the world once rolling )

Comment

Working...
                              X