This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello

hey all whats everyones plans for today im off work and im bored haha and i dont wanna just go down the shops to see what there is for buying cause the place will be packed

Good afternoon Andy . I'm having lunch then back to work till 8pm. Then I'm off tomorrow.
    CORSA VXR , ARDEN BLUE , S+L , AFL , 18'S .
    sigpic

Gone but not forgotten .
    MPS takes the edge off though !

Comment

Im sat in work very very bored. I got in at 8 this morning and having done nothing but surf the web so far. only an hour to go then time to open a few tins of lager
      sigpic
      TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk

Comment

hey andy am sitting in kerrys house while shes at work, looking for her new car on net and fonin round dealers haha,

Think she might be going for a silver corsa vxr now because ave found one with the fancy headlights(obvo they aint zenons but dnt no what they are called pmsl),climate control,full leather, mabye bluetooth?? and 18's and low miles for an 07 plate and its well near her monthly payment budget so going to see it tonght and hopefully she will buy it
        sigpic
        Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
        And now have an
        Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
        Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
          Im sat in work very very bored. I got in at 8 this morning and having done nothing but surf the web so far. only an hour to go then time to open a few tins of lager
          I do hope you wont be drink driving?!?!

Comment

stuck 3 floors underground at work, watching dvd's and surfing the net and they call this a job? lol
            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by sally.m View Post
              I do hope you wont be drink driving?!?!
              no never do that. im in the raf an live on the base so i walk to work
              sigpic
              TMS Bluefin Stage 3, Lower mount intercooler, Remus, TMS Alcons, LSD, KW V3's, ITG Filter, Iridium Plugs, Blue SMD Conversion, AFL, Climate, Cruise, S&L, Bluetooth, CD70

Comment

hi soosie can i come for lunch ?

and brian i hate you look for a vxr for me please

Comment

Originally posted by evertonian View Post
                  no never do that. im in the raf an live on the base so i walk to work
                  me too, but i ride my bike to work

what trade are you?
                  http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post

me too, but i ride my bike to work

what trade are you?
                    Ex TG11 mate. at st mawgan now then back to the wing in january
                    sigpic

Comment

lol me too, i was on the wing for 4 years, now in the bunker at high wycombe

Comment

yeah i done 4 years on the wing left there in august to come here, think i remember the golf you had. anyways better stop the thread hijack lol
                        sigpic

Comment

lol yeah no worries, take it easy
                          Last edited by Rob1981; 23 December 2008, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Astra-Andy View Post
                            hi soosie can i come for lunch ?

and brian i hate you look for a vxr for me please
                            Tell me how much you wana spend a month and al work my magic to get price down hehe, a really should work for vx selling cars a no the system better than most of the salesmen(not that that would be hard haha)
                            sigpic
                            Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                            And now have an
                            Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                            Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Ive spent all afternoon cleaning my mums Astra Design Estate, what a ******* **** tip it was, she hasnt cleaned it in 6 months, not even put the hoover inside, looks like new now though, another excuse to use the recently acquired machine polisher

Comment

Working...
                              X