• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats everybodies plans for 2009 then?

now that would be telling madam.

Comment

Originally posted by AstraGirly View Post
      When are coming to see us all down south!!!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Get laid
        Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

Originally posted by Nath View Post
          Get laid
          For some of us that can happen anytime....others sadly not Me bein one of them.
          My plans are to completely change the person i am...not gonna be a ***** to anybody (see how long that lasts) and to find a man who is worthy of me

Comment

My plans are to completely change the person i am...not gonna be a ***** to anybody (see how long that lasts) and to find a man who is worthy of me
            look no further....I'm here lol
            sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
            Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
            Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Originally posted by rams View Post
              look no further....I'm here lol
              Haha sure ur pregnant mrs would be thrilled with that lol So whats ur plans for 2009 then rams

Comment

Obviously the right guy hasn't come along for you yet

Best not to change too much as that is part of who you are. You won't have to change for the right guy as he will take you as you are. (its called having a bit of spirit)
                sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Haha sure ur pregnant mrs would be thrilled with that lol So whats ur plans for 2009 then rams
                  Never ment it like that...just ment I'm worthy of any woman!!! lol...Well AstraGirly....not much really just see what life throws at me....(hope its nothing to big and heavy)
                  sigpicUse to have Astra VXR ST2(courtenay Sport ) 281bhp & 323lb/ft
                  Gotta L200 4x4 now....Mental
                  Who is up for a spot of Offroading

Comment

Mines to find miss right........

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
                      Obviously the right guy hasn't come along for you yet

Best not to change too much as that is part of who you are. You won't have to change for the right guy as he will take you as you are. (its called having a bit of spirit)
                      Not gona change too much that will have a big impact just little things like hair colour and style....girly things that guys dont notice

What bout u keith?

Comment

mmmmmm prob tart my astra vxr up a bit more , go on holi bobs, drink and do clubbing a bit more after the major saving off buying a vxr, get into college next year to do my welding gradings, and overall have excellent time!
                        Arden Racing Edition

Comment

think i need to join the AA and no not the breakdown guys ,

Comment

Not gona change too much that will have a big impact just little things like hair colour and style....girly things that guys dont notice

What bout u keith?
                            I'm living life from day to day and seeing what turns up. At my age trying to find a miss right who is genuine.

Us guys do notice little changes in females, we are all not blind.
                            sigpic

Comment

well 2008 has been a real poor year for me,iam down about £30k on my savings so that will be top of the list,also really need to find a new bigger house,so bring on 2009 as iam on a mission so everyone watch out

Comment

Working...
                              X