This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They went........

Well after putting those stickers on the side of the cars and spending a couple of days debating about keeping them i decided that they didnt really suite the car so decided to take them off, which i was dreading as i thought it would be a right job but was remarkably easy with the use of a hair dryer.

I must say that after having them on and now seeing the car without them it just looks alot sleaker if you know what i mean and stylish. Anyway, thanks for your comments on them.

Phew
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
      Phew
      Thought you might say that

Comment

HeavenlyDetail
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

saw sense in the end

Comment

Good man

Comment

most have missed your first thread, ill have a search about to see what your on about.
              my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

seen!!!! does look differant but I always think that having them on is advertising to the wrong kind what you have done to your pride an joy..
                my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Now you (your car) will look and feel just like any other Astra VXR
                  sigpic

Comment

jay im not impressed man...i liked them!!!
                    Astra Edition #105
                    Courtenay Sport Stage 3|K04 Hybrid Turbo|Forge Intercooler|Collins Dump Valve|Courtenay Actuator and Top Hat|Crossover Delete with Panel Filter|Oil Restrictor Bolt|Cool Running Thermostat|DAP R's|KSport 8 pot Brakes|Remus|Quaife LSD|Mtech Short Shifter|RARB|Retrofit AFL's and Cruise Control|3 Gauge Conversion|Red and Blue SMD|Heko deflectors|Eonon Double Din

Comment

Less is more

Comment

Dont worry chaps i have some other ideas.
                        Gotta get it lowered and have the windows tinited and there a few subtle ideas i have in the pipe line to make it stand out from the others.

Comment

yay glad you took them off , looking forward to seeing your subtle ideas

Comment

looks much better matey keep away from the shopping list on the side of the car keep it slick lean and sexy ha ha!!
                            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
                              yay glad you took them off , looking forward to seeing your subtle ideas
                              And i look foward to seeing yours!

Comment

Working...
                              X