This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gutted

as i mentioned earlier in a thread that my wife has done all the xmas shopping and all i had to do was to go to supermarket to get stocked up on beer , well i`ve been busy in the house all day so no time for trip to the supermarket , just had a trip to local petrol for some beer and they`ve sold out of stella
    had to settle for carlsberg export
    for other fellow stella drinkers you know how i feel and the reason for this post

fooooook it , it still gets you p1ssed

ive got 2 crates of stella and 3 crates of becks and 1 strongbow in my boot 3 for 20 at asda

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
      ive got 2 crates of stella and 3 crates becks and 1 strongbow in my boot 3 for 20 at asda
      nowt like rubbing salt into the wound
      soon as i finish work tomorrow i`ll be going straight to asda , parking in mother and toddle spot of course so no one will hit me doors with theirs .
      got a fridge to fill so will be buying plenty

Comment

ive got 2 crates of stella and 3 crates of becks and 1 strongbow in my boot 3 for 20 at asda
        yeah asda rock on ,cheap booze it's christmas whhoo whhoo

Comment

Originally posted by dale wootton View Post
          yeah asda rock on ,cheap booze it's christmas whhoo whhoo
          christmas starts tomorrow about 2pm for me , thats what time i`m wanting to be in the pub for , gunna get p1ssed out of my head as i`ve worked my balls off for the last 2 weeks ,

Comment

gutted mate, i've just been to offy and got 12 pint cans of stella for £11

Comment

[QUOTE=daz;469638]as i mentioned earlier in a thread that my wife has done all the xmas shopping and all i had to do was to go to supermarket to get stocked up on beer , well i`ve been busy in the house all day so no time for trip to the supermarket , just had a trip to local petrol for some beer and they`ve sold out of stella
              for other fellow stella drinkers you know how i feel and the reason for this post QUOTE]

I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!

Comment

roll on tomorrow . gunna empty a shelf or 2 in asda , might get the wife a 6 pack aswell , she love`s iron brew so much i might be able to fit a pack into the boot of car

Comment

Tea total myself

Comment

tea total, teeotallly boring
                    i wish i cud do it but i like that ****** feeling in the morning and those embarrasing flash backs the morning after.

Comment

don`t mention the flash backs , think i`de be under a patio if the other half only new what goes on only joking but i did try a bit of a dance on saturday night and oooooh how things have changed in night clubs , got lost several times in oceana

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                        don`t mention the flash backs , think i`de be under a patio if the other half only new what goes on only joking but i did try a bit of a dance on saturday night and oooooh how things have changed in night clubs , got lost several times in oceana
                        bet ure usual is the upstairs downstairs?

Comment

bet ure usual is the upstairs downstairs?
                          no no no , been there once years ago and won`t be going again ,

Comment

no no no , been there once years ago and won`t be going again ,
                            ive never been there its 2 scary

Comment

as i mentioned earlier in a thread that my wife has done all the xmas shopping and all i had to do was to go to supermarket to get stocked up on beer , well i`ve been busy in the house all day so no time for trip to the supermarket , just had a trip to local petrol for some beer and they`ve sold out of stella
                              for other fellow stella drinkers you know how i feel and the reason for this post

fooooook it , it still gets you p1ssed
                              fridge full of stella too

mum ghot the same deal at asda
                              The Derv-ert
                              "Goes quicker than a smackheads giro"

Comment

Working...
                              X