This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone ruined my car

woke up on the 23rd dec to find some little **** had decided to run up my car over my bonnet and roof denting my bonnet and putting 3 large dents in the roof, not happy but hopefully they can be repaired by a dent man as no paint damage has occurred, just makes me want to get rid of the car as jealous nobs just ruin it

gutted hope u can get it fixed ok

Comment

Originally posted by vxrcraig View Post
      woke up on the 23rd dec to find some little **** had decided to run up my car over my bonnet and roof denting my bonnet and putting 3 large dents in the roof, not happy but hopefully they can be repaired by a dent man as no paint damage has occurred, just makes me want to get rid of the car as jealous nobs just ruin it
      PM "Leelee" as he could fix it for you.
      sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Gutted mate, but on the bright side at least you've got insurance as it's not going to be cheap.

All the best though and hope you get it sorted. Try not to get to upset with it being christmas and all.
        I see dumb people.......
        .....they're everywhere
        .....they walk around like everyone else
        .....they don't even know they're dumb

Comment

i hade a mate at work that had is car run over more or less every weekend. he told the police but nothing they could do,, so one night he took matters into his own hands and spreyed wd40 all over the bonnet and roof of the car. that night he woke up to an ambulance outside his house, the guy had ran on the roof of the car and slipped cracked his head on the pavement and ended up in A&E . since then it never happend agen. lol
          INSIGNIA VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
            i hade a mate at work that had is car run over more or less every weekend. he told the police but nothing they could do,, so one night he took matters into his own hands and spreyed wd40 all over the bonnet and roof of the car. that night he woke up to an ambulance outside his house, the guy had ran on the roof of the car and slipped cracked his head on the pavement and ended up in A&E . since then it never happend agen. lol

reminds me of a guy who kept getting his car broken into, he bought some crappy fake leather seats ( the ones that have elastic around the back of the seat) and he put a bed of nails under it everynight, needless to say the next time it got broken into someone got hurt.

Comment

there are some a**holes out there who need a good kicking , gutted for you craig but deffo get hold of leelee if you need his number let me know
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

just makes me want to get rid of the car as jealous nobs just ruin it
                I understand how you feel there. After things which happened to my last VXR, I'm frequently nervous any time I have to park my car in case it gets vandalised or someone crashes into it. I am just as scared driving it, watching cars in the rear view mirror every time I stop at lights etc in case the one behind doesn't stop. It does kind of ruin the enjoyment of owning the car. I also wonder whether I should just get rid of it and get an old banger instead- I know I wouldn't enjoy owning or driving it but would it be any worse than the current situation? (and it would free up a lot of cash).

Comment

cheers for the comments guys, i will get it sorted but just makes me nervous as it happened outside my house, so much for the corsa having a alarm, stupid thing never went off

Comment

Gutted for u mate

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                      now thats what im talking about....ha ha. all they deserve, little p****s.
                      sigpic v6 and loving it

Comment

cheers for the comments guys, i will get it sorted but just makes me nervous as it happened outside my house, so much for the corsa having a alarm, stupid thing never went off
                        The corsa does have an alarm, but only if you open the doors,bonnet or boot, you need an upgrade with a knock sensor / motion detector.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
                          The corsa does have an alarm, but only if you open the doors,bonnet or boot, you need an upgrade with a knock sensor / motion detector.
                          can you up-grade the alarm

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                            can you up-grade the alarm
                            Yes, got mine upgraded to cat1 which includes movement /pir sensors either side of windscreen to protect the interior from smash n grab thieves.
                            Other add ons are available : motion detectors incase someone tries to jack the car up, or knock sensor incase someone gives it a 'bang' to attempt to break the glass etc.

Model reqd is a vxl part : META MVX3 (cat2 - cat1 upgrade)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by miniman View Post
                              Yes, got mine upgraded to cat1 which includes movement /pir sensors either side of windscreen to protect the interior from smash n grab thieves.
                              Other add ons are available : motion detectors incase someone tries to jack the car up, or knock sensor incase someone gives it a 'bang' to attempt to break the glass etc.

Model reqd is a vxl part : META MVX3 (cat2 - cat1 upgrade)
                              Good info there, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X