Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

credit cards

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • credit cards

    as above im planning on buying a vxr in feb time and im looking for the best credit card to get as im planning on paying the insurance off in one payment so im just basicly looking for peoples views on credit cards they have used and who they think are the best thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by Astra-Andy View Post
    as above im planning on buying a vxr in feb time and im looking for the best credit card to get as im planning on paying the insurance off in one payment so im just basicly looking for peoples views on credit cards they have used and who they think are the best thanks
    I'd just shop around for the best deals and APR, mate!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      i work with them unfortunatelly lol

      Comment


      • #4
        dangerous mate dnt do it. 1st comes the ins with 12months interest free.
        then comes stage one then stage 2 and then 3 . new rims. new tyres. and so on then comes the 10k bill.
        INSIGNIA VXR

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
          dangerous mate dnt do it. 1st comes the ins with 12months interest free.
          then comes stage one then stage 2 and then 3 . new rims. new tyres. and so on then comes the 10k bill.
          You talkin from experience
          Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

          Comment


          • #6
            o trust me ive seen ppl alot worse off than 10grand ha

            Comment


            • #7
              haha well when i was 19 i bought a brand new fiesta st and payed the 2k on ins with me credit card then a month later. was a full system. map sterio Eibach springs and another 1k down i was like ooops , nice car tho. if i wud have had summin like me burg then it would have been a hell of a lot more than a 1k spent on it/. lol
              INSIGNIA VXR

              Comment


              • #8
                am going to cut the credit card up once i have paid the insurance so i wont use it again

                Comment


                • #9
                  well if its a paymonthly thing your after without paying any interest on top of your premeium then go with direct line they cover you for everything and the do interest free on paymonthly so its alll gravy.
                  INSIGNIA VXR

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    one problem im only 20 and they wont insure me which is why im having to go bell at £1404

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yea that is a big problem. but £1404 sounds very good. and NCB or points or claims
                      and what VXR is that on?
                      INSIGNIA VXR

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Take out a GM Mastercard. Youll get £100 of your new car for taking it out. Make some purchases on it before you get your car and these purchases will gain you points, every points a pound and this will also be discounted off your new car.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          luckily i managed to save up enough over the last year to pay off my insurance in full next month.

                          But I have a 0% card just for emergencies really, and that CitiBank\Shell card to pay for my petrol on as you get 3p off every litre and I just set up a DD to pay off that card in full every month so it's all gravy

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            dont get one.....they are all ******. unless you can control your urge to spend.....i cant.
                            sigpic v6 and loving it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mikey_Burg View Post
                              yea that is a big problem. but £1404 sounds very good. and NCB or points or claims
                              and what VXR is that on?


                              i only really have a pass plus cause i shared my first car then have always been a named driver on my other cars not got points,i just tried direct line and i got a quote of £748 im going to fone and check that tho,its for an astra vxr around the 06-07 age

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X