This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too Cold....................

to wash my car , i want to wash but its just too freezing and then i think whats the point washing it when it be stinking the next day winter weather sucks big time

cant wait for the lighter summer months if we do have any!!

anyone else like this
    Arden Racing Edition

Nope, spent 4 hours detailing my dads Aston DB9 today, im sure i have frost bite in my finger now!

Comment

Yeah I thought that .......wouldn't want to wash my car today way toooo cold so I opened the garage and my car looked dirty so I just buffed it up with a microfibre and all's goood!! I put 4 coats of dodo juice blue velvet on it a few weeks back and since then it's only needed a wipe down to come up gleaming....good stuff!!

Comment

I live in Shetland, I know when it`s too cold to wash it, cos the water freezes on the car !!! Otherwise theres no excuse !

Comment

Just been out from 2PM doing the dash, seats, windows & the outside. Gave the outside a suds over and wash, also wet dry sandpapered the exhaust inside and polished the outside, shiny shiny now Also did my dads car windows.

I cannot feel my fingers anymore, worth it though

Oh, and I extra secured the sub in the boot, was clunking around, thought it was the suspension making the noise
          Last edited by Trist; 27 December 2008, 04:57 PM.
          sigpic
          Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

dam must be me then being a lazy sod
            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

sigpic
              Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

I think they have thicker skin up there and some say they are cold blooded

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                  I think they have thicker skin up there and some say they are cold blooded

Rocky is more south than me, so hes not used to these colder conditions

Only pullin your leg mate
                  sigpic

Comment

or prob next door neighbour had the massive fan on and i didnt notice it cause we had really cold wind chill!
                    Arden Racing Edition

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Aye the south was pretty bad today... i was outside washing the burg, my toes hurt it was that cold... still Amys all shiny now lol.. just had to drive 12 miles for 99ron, nowhere in my town does it anymore
                        #ImKindOfABigThingAroundHere
                        #IHaveManyLeatherBoundBooks

Comment

new years eve, was down my unit and was -6 washin a type-r that came into stock cos my valeter is off

damnnnn it was colddd

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

problem no matter how you want to clean your car in stupid freezing coniditions you going pay for it big time iam full up with the flu after even cleaning my interior on my vxr !!!
                            Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                              Nope, spent 4 hours detailing my dads Aston DB9 today, im sure i have frost bite in my finger now!
                              Snap, my son had one for xmas, just a wipe over with a micro cloth and back on the shelf
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X