This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new year plans??

just wondered what all the vxR comunity get up to on there new years eve??
    party at my dads house this year gona have a scream.. went out last year and it just to chaotic only managed to get bout 3 drinks all night it like a battle at the bar (in liverpool)!

off into manchester city cente, managed to get tickets even though they were £40 each.

i was going to go to london for new year as we get free train travel through work but all the hotels are booked up (the ones in our price range anyway)

Comment

Nothing big planned, during the day do normal stuff like clean the house/car/xbox, in the night there will be a party, but we're still deciding where and who's coming

Comment

Got no plans as of yet but im sure i will find something to do, if not it will be sitting at home with a few drinks and watching the fire works at midnight that the neighbours set off

Comment

going to cardiff this year with the misses and her friend and her bf we went to bristol last year and that was wicked night going to cardiff oceana this year anything better than bridgend
          Arden Racing Edition

Comment

Booze, smoke, sex. Is there anything else?

Comment

no plans here (

Comment

im of to a hot tub party
                you have to bring some beer bring your swimming stuf and your car keys

Comment

Originally posted by crispi chris View Post
                  im of to a hot tub party
                  you have to bring some beer bring your swimming stuf and your car keys
                  Make sure the host leaves a bowl somewhere to keep your keys from getting lost, you don't want to accidently take them into the hot tub! That could ruin your evening!

Comment

Originally posted by sally.m View Post
                    Make sure the host leaves a bowl somewhere to keep your keys from getting lost, you don't want to accidently take them into the hot tub! That could ruin your evening!
                    il take my van keys i dont want my car key geting scratched in the bowl with every1's keys

Comment

Not sure yet! Have the options of go round a mates, go pub, or hermit it up indoors and blow stuff up when the time comes... i'm working during the day though *****

Comment

me and the mrs are going to chicago rock cafe in stevenage with my mate and bird
                        sigpic
                        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                        M.U.F.C.
                        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

going to london but don't want to leave rachel at home.

Rabbid Tuned - WG Motorworks
                          www.wgmotorworks.co.uk

Comment

and lets not forget those boys (and girls) protecting our freedom this new year!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mattfitz View Post
                              and lets not forget those boys (and girls) protecting our freedom this new year!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X