Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you can't get through to the police on 999....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you can't get through to the police on 999....

....This is why http://news.BBC.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7801917.stm

"One woman complained she was unable to get through to Strictly Come Dancing to vote for Tom Chambers in the final."

Words...just...cant....describe....

Comment

you really have to wonder what people think the police are going to do about their complaint???

Except laugh at them that is
      sigpic
      Originally posted by soosie
      Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
      Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

It is those people that are choking the lines and genuine people can't get through
        sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
          you really have to wonder what people think the police are going to do about their complaint???

Except laugh at them that is
          They should get there own back and file it under the heading "Next person to get a speeding fine!"

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.corsa View Post
            They should get there own back and file it under the heading "Next person to get a speeding fine!"

Nah file it under "next person to get a full body cavity search"
            sigpic

Comment

Nah file it under "next person to get a full body cavity search"
              LOL

Comment

You would be shocked at what some people call in about. Like a lad that said his mate had stolen three of his molteasers out of his packet when he wasnt looking!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                  You would be shocked at what some people call in about. Like a lad that said his mate had stolen three of his molteasers out of his packet when he wasnt looking!
                  What!!!

Now it may have been a different story if 5 molteasers were stolen but not 3!
                  What an ar5e hole!!!

Any other good ones Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.corsa View Post
                    What!!!

Now it may have been a different story if 5 molteasers were stolen but not 3!
                    What an ar5e hole!!!

Any other good ones Jay.
                    Mate there are loads.

Another good one was two blokes (middle aged) that were having an argument regarding their sons not getting along shall we say. Whilst 'talking' one of the blokes was pointing at the other.

So the bloke being pointed at walked into the guys finger that was pointing at him and it 'struck' him on his chest. The bloke that walked into the other guys finger then called Police alledging assault and all sorts.

He ended up getting a ticket for wasting Police time.

Comment

My old dear works admin in a big Asda , on xmas eve she got a call from the police stating there had been 6 calls to 999 within 45 mins (around 4pm on xmas eve) saying they couldnt get a parking space
                      sigpic

Comment

We had some women call up our Police Station directly once stating that she thought the phone line was down as she couldnt get the internet and wanted me to get a BT engineer out!!!!. When i asked that if the phone line was down how was she calling me she just replied "oh yeah" and hung up.

And before you say she may have been using a moible she wasnt as it displays the numbers on our phones and i saw it was a landline.

Comment

oh dear...

Comment

My old dear works admin in a big Asda , on xmas eve she got a call from the police stating there had been 6 calls to 999 within 45 mins (around 4pm on xmas eve) saying they couldnt get a parking space
                            I had to read that again as I misread it to begin with. I read it as if the police were complaining they couldn't get a car parking space. DOH

Comment

Working...
                            X