This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate English weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wanting to wash my car for ages, but its rained every weekend for the past 2 weeks. The sun was shinning and it was dry most of the week and i thought "maybe it will b sunny the weekend so i can wash my car and give it a nice polish" but NO! poxy rainning again isn't I got up nice and early to wash it aswell. I got the right ump over it now
    Any one else share my anger? lol

Its well SUNNY here, its like we are in Spain in the summer but its cold ..........

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
      Its well SUNNY here, its like we are in Spain in the summer but its cold ..........
      What he said...but where I am....

Comment

Re: I hate English weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Adski
        I've been wanting to wash my car for ages, but its rained every weekend for the past 2 weeks. The sun was shinning and it was dry most of the week and i thought "maybe it will b sunny the weekend so i can wash my car and give it a nice polish" but NO! poxy rainning again isn't I got up nice and early to wash it aswell. I got the right ump over it now
        Any one else share my anger? lol
        Managed to do mine yesterday but I should go for a beer - it is Saturday afterall :wink:

Comment

same ere in germany, cars not been washed for 2 months....
          my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

It sunny now. Gonna wash it.

Comment

and its been great all day here
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
              X