This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool team Players arrest

to "Hoggy a" - your team players aren't setting a good example are they???

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...EcsdB87fIC_1aA
    sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

tut tut mr gerrard, probably wound up by some cheeky scouser lol

##WWW.REVITUPUK.COM, We buy cars for cash, finance packages available & accept all major debit & credit cards & OUR NEW SERVICE DETAILING PACKAGES##

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
      to "Hoggy a" - your team players aren't setting a good example are they???

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp...EcsdB87fIC_1aA
      Just like the United team from 2007 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...mas-party.html

And when Ronaldo was charged with rape, Ferdinand avoided his urine tests, Cantona your King when he kicked someone in the stands etc etc

It will all come out in the wash m8 and wont change the fact that we are top, without really having played at our best yet

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
        Just like the United team from 2007 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...mas-party.html

And when Ronaldo was charged with rape, Ferdinand avoided his urine tests, Cantona your King when he kicked someone in the stands etc etc

It will all come out in the wash m8 and wont change the fact that we are top, without really having played at our best yet
        Liverpool fans make me laugh....next you will be banging on about how they won so many trophies back in the day!!

When was Ronaldo charged with rape?? I think you are getting mixed up with Jonny Evans - and as far as im aware, nothing came of it!!

All premiership teams have players with shady pasts etc etc

Liverpool may be top of the league but I cant see them going the distance. They always run out of puff when the season really gets busy!! No real depth to the team.

Comment

Originally posted by andy_gdon View Post
          Liverpool fans make me laugh....next you will be banging on about how they won so many trophies back in the day!!

When was Ronaldo charged with rape?? I think you are getting mixed up with Jonny Evans - and as far as im aware, nothing came of it!!

Liverpool may be top of the league but I cant see them going the distance. They always run out of puff when the season really gets busy!! No real depth to the team.
          My bad Ronaldo was questioned but not charged - PS - it was a manc who started the thread - so guess they feel the need to try to distract from the fact that we are top.

I agree all teams have their incidents - makes me laugh how fickle some of the Mancs are though...

I don't need to mention the history of Liverpool as it has one more League title than MUFC I am sure you will be aware of it

Astra

Comment

Of course, but that was back in the day........still havent lifted a Premiership trophy (which is shocking for such a "great" team) and most definately arent the best team in the world

Comment

Of course, but that was back in the day........still havent lifted a Premiership trophy (which is shocking for such a "great" team) and most definately arent the best team in the world
              So the HUGE GAP between 1967 and 1993 is forgotten about for United is it? Oh sorry like Sky - football was only invented in 1992 wasn't it....

Were still a good few years short of your record lol

Oh the old best team in the world for beating some unknown team huh ?

Didn't you draw at Old Trafford against Newcastle - who to be fair we could have beaten with Gerrard still behind bars

Astra

Comment

In fairness, how many people follow Asian or South American football that closely. The fact is, United were entitled to play in that competition for a reason. They won it, and as such have the title - Best Club Team in the World!!

As for Newcastle result - im pretty sure I could bring up previous Liverpool reults that were underpower for a top team and compare them to United reults against the same teams. Its all abit school yard though lol

We still have 2 games in hand, games that we must win. It wont put us above Liverpool but then again, we dont have to go to Anfield or Stamford Bridge.

Comment

He's been released now but has been charged with assault and afray.

just when liverpool were building thier first title challenge for almost two decades, make no doubt about it, this will rock the boat at anfield

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post

But we do have 2 games in hand... So we'll be a point behind, can easily pick that up next time we play the scousers and there we go, the title is ours again
                    Last edited by skot; 30 December 2008, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skot View Post
                      But we do have 2 games in hand... So we'll be a point behind, can easily pick that up next time we play the scousers and there we go, the title is ours again
                      Eggs and chickens Skot- one of the next games is Chelsea isn't it - think I will sit and watch that one and enjoy it either way

Oh but remember - Liverpool wont be nowhere near the top come xmas......

And we haven't even had use of our star striker for most of the season so far - in fact he didn't play when we beat United - a few months before they became Best club in the world

Andy_Gdon - no comment by you on the the 26yr gap for United then?

Astra

Comment

hope they fine him at least £300 that'll teach him.
                        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
                          hope they fine him at least £300 that'll teach him.
                          Corsa Has Left The Building

Comment

if theres no depth in the team then the premship is c r a p,as it says alot that we are top.never convict a man of his crime until he is found gilty of it,as since we have only been beat once this season and beat chelsea and man utd and drawn with arsenal we have proved at present to be the best team in the premship

Comment

In fairness, how many people follow Asian or South American football that closely. The fact is, United were entitled to play in that competition for a reason. They won it, and as such have the title - Best Club Team in the World!!

As for Newcastle result - im pretty sure I could bring up previous Liverpool reults that were underpower for a top team and compare them to United reults against the same teams. Its all abit school yard though lol

We still have 2 games in hand, games that we must win. It wont put us above Liverpool but then again, we dont have to go to Anfield or Stamford Bridge.
                              agree but liverpool only have to go to old trafford,loose or draw against chelsea and season over for utd i think,but then i think it will come to when liverpool play utd,chelsea and arsenal again thats were the prmship rest me thinks

Comment

Working...
                              X