This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hospital

well looks as if i mite not be round for a week or so as iam off to hospital tommorrow as iam p****&& pure blood,now i know this is not right and its starting to worry me,been and had tests done for months all with them not finding anything,really starting to worry so iam off in the morning to sign myself in before it gets too late,hope to speak to you all soon

hoggy
    Last edited by Heavenly; 30 December 2008, 12:00 AM.

get better soon mate,

hope it aint too serious
    Whats next?!?!?

Comment

good luck chap... hope you're okay

Comment

now iam not botherd about anyone or anything just iam scared of hospitals i think once you go in you never coming out

Comment

with the state of the nhs your probaly safer not going unless its serious, im no doctor but i think your better safe than sorry dude pissing blood dont sound good.gl man hope all goes well
          sigpic

Comment

Hope all goes well

Comment

alittle means **** all but this is pure,you think someones cut it off

Comment

bad news mate... my old man had similar a few years ago and found out that he had pollips on his bladder. may be worth mentioning matey

Comment

sorey to hear that hope all goes well

Comment

Originally posted by 1985 View Post
                    bad news mate... my old man had similar a few years ago and found out that he had pollips on his bladder. may be worth mentioning matey
                    whats pollips

Comment

Originally posted by hoggy a View Post
                      now iam not botherd about anyone or anything just iam scared of hospitals i think once you go in you never coming out

That is so true ive spent most of this year in hosiptail went in in febuary and came home in september, must admit i was really poorly but if i had gone sooner i could have spent less time in there, you will be fine and your in the right place to get sorted however long your in for ?????

Hope you get better soon and that they can find what is wrong with you

Comment

well at least when you get sorted you can always say that your a such diehard liverpool fan that even your piss was red

ps utd coming to get you
                        sigpic

Comment

bloody hell hoggy,hope things go ok in hosp.let us know when you hear anything.
                          good luck mate
                          sigpic

Comment

yea good luck mate! hopefully you will have one of those personal tv/internet things and can keep is informed

sigpic

Comment

hope all gets better mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X