X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloody police vans.....

look what came in the post today
    all cos i got vxr on the side of my plate

the must of took the pic from a speed trap van that was parked up,i was not speeding so the do me for my plate
    sigpic

awk ! thats rubbish !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vxr-Kerry View Post
      awk ! thats rubbish !!
      bet the seen me not wearing my seatbelt to.....
      sigpic

Comment

So the two letters came together?? why they want your details if they said it wont go any further if you just change the plate the second letter seems to say you are getting charged with it.

Shocking anyway, the letters are normal size and spaced correct apart from a wee tiny bit in the middle, the vxr on the side is nothing people have things all over plates and you can hardly read them a wouldnt say yours was that bad mate
        sigpic
        Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
        And now have an
        Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
        Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by thongy sweetcheeks View Post
          bet the seen me not wearing my seatbelt to.....
          That you waiting for post man tmoz now lol
          sigpic
          And now have an
          Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

I reckon your gap is too big and isn`t clear, .... Real petty though !

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
              So the two letters came together?? why they want your details if they said it wont go any further if you just change the plate the second letter seems to say you are getting charged with it.

Shocking anyway, the letters are normal size and spaced correct apart from a wee tiny bit in the middle, the vxr on the side is nothing people have things all over plates and you can hardly read them a wouldnt say yours was that bad mate
              the come in the same letter
              sigpic

Comment

they take a nice picture

Comment

i got pulled on the A1 for my plate, i havent got a space in between letter and numbers i know its illegal but thats the chance i take. but there are more important things going on in the world than a number plate surely? i paid a £30 fine and kept plate on

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
                    I reckon your gap is too big and isn`t clear, .... Real petty though !
                    Yea altho the vxr on the side is prob not legal ad say aswell it is the nurburgring pic in the middle with the big space thats made the van not able to read your plate so thats prob why you got the letter in
                    sigpic
                    And now have an

Comment

Originally posted by thongy sweetcheeks View Post
                      the come in the same letter
                      Usual plod's wasting trees with pointless docs, one letter says ur being let off this time the other says your getting done for it
                      sigpic
                      And now have an

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
                        Usual plod's wasting trees with pointless docs, one letter says ur being let off this time the other says your getting done for it
                        yeah thats what i cant understand
                        sigpic

Comment

Could pop down local cop shop and ask them to explain why your getting off and getting done for it at the same time.
                          sigpic
                          And now have an

Comment

yeah i would kick up a fuss, you have both letters so you should get off.
                            VXR gone Audi A6 Avant - Le Mans in
                            http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/ PROUD TO BE A RUDE YORKSHIRE IDIOT SINCE 1981!

Comment

Originally posted by RobToogood View Post
                              yeah i would kick up a fuss, you have both letters so you should get off.
                              might just not reply and see what happens
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X