Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is britains best driving road?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • where is britains best driving road?

    i give you the corkscrew, its a little dirty and has a rough section near the end but what a road!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTpXsciFX80

    sigpic



  • #2
    Originally posted by randomgary View Post
    i give you the corkscrew, its a little dirty and has a rough section near the end but what a road!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTpXsciFX80
    take a trip down round the coast roads m8 from larne down through balycastle,bushmills,portrush,great coast roads but watch out for the caravans
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      a bit too single track for my liking.

      You could be hammering round a bend and find someone on the same piece of tarmac as you.
      Whats next?!?!?

      Comment


      • #4
        lol walkie talkies all along it! thats what we did in the old days testing the mk 2

        sigpic


        Comment


        • #5
          or the good old fashioned way of stealing a few road closed signs and putting them at both entrance points.

          Although i didnt recomend that to you
          Whats next?!?!?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
            or the good old fashioned way of stealing a few road closed signs and putting them at both entrance points.

            Although i didnt recomend that to you
            this was the late 90's the driver called the police to ask if he could maby get a road closed for a few hours to test, cop says (think they were worried it might be a set up) if its in the middle of no where and ya ask the locals just close it off yourself lol

            thats what the driver told us anyway lol

            sigpic


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by randomgary View Post
              this was the late 90's the driver called the police to ask if he could maby get a road closed for a few hours to test, cop says (think they were worried it might be a set up) if its in the middle of no where and ya ask the locals just close it off yourself lol

              thats what the driver told us anyway lol
              haha, i would like to add, ive never done this. But i would like to, it would be your own little sprint track
              Whats next?!?!?

              Comment


              • #8
                buttertubs pass looks great , might give it a blast in the warmer drier time of the year

                hers the mini`s having a blast there earlier this year
                http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kO0qoyV3xGE

                think i`ll be getting rarb fitted 1st though

                Comment

                Working...
                X