This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMS website

Anyone tried logging onto this today? Is it down for maintainance?
    Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

TMS Webpages

I just got on there ok.

Comment

weird its the only site I cant get onto! Someone is trying to stop me spending £440 I think!!
      Arden Blue Stage 2 Astra VXR on 19's. Remus, Bluefin, Cruise Control, Tints, Whiteline RARB, Eibach Sportlines.

Comment

Originally posted by steve271 View Post
        weird its the only site I cant get onto! Someone is trying to stop me spending £440 I think!!
        How clued up is the wife/gf on IT matters

Astra

Comment

Not very, will try rebooting computer and see if that helps!

Comment

Hmmm, £440 , what could that be for

Comment

Originally posted by Bainie View Post
              Hmmm, £440 , what could that be for
              Ha ha, go on take a guess

Comment

is it blue? and does it have a fin?

Comment

Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post

That will be a huuuuuge tin of Tuna then !

Comment

Originally posted by Discobiskit View Post

Another member from here recommended the EDS which I have heard is very good, but £110 more which will almost get my windows tinted!

Comment

Ohhh you spending the xmas cash then lol

Did you ever the the front de-cat turbo downpipe a told you bout?? would be best to put the extra to that and you will get better increase from your remap
                      sigpic
                      Astra VXR,Focus ST,Astra VXR Burg 326,Focus RS,Bmw 3 Series Convertible
                      And now have an
                      Astra GTC VXR in Arden Blue
                      Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
                        Ohhh you spending the xmas cash then lol

Did you ever the the front de-cat turbo downpipe a told you bout?? would be best to put the extra to that and you will get better increase from your remap
                        Its him! Im gonna go for a remus, still cant get the sound of yours out ma head So ill get a free upgrade to stage 2 with the bluefin unit when I get it fitted.

money money money

Comment

Its him! Im gonna go for a remus, still cant get the sound of yours out ma head So ill get a free upgrade to stage 2 with the bluefin unit when I get it fitted.

money money money
                          Awrite cool a was gona get the bluefin before a got mine, but regal was doing an offer on it which made it cheaper for the ipf unit,

Yea the remus sounds gd now its freezing outside lol,dnt think the neighbours like it in morning tho lol
                          sigpic
                          And now have an
                          Aero kit, AFL premium forward lighting, Sat nav, Dark rear tinted windows, Electric folding mirrors and Rear parking sensors

Comment

Originally posted by ArdenBlueBrian View Post
                            Awrite cool a was gona get the bluefin before a got mine, but regal was doing an offer on it which made it cheaper for the ipf unit,

Yea the remus sounds gd now its freezing outside lol,dnt think the neighbours like it in morning tho lol
                            I take it the offer is now finished?

Still not ordered yet, still cant get on. Its not too late to change ny mind

Comment

I take it the offer is now finished?

Still not ordered yet, still cant get on. Its not too late to change ny mind
                              A dont think so its 495 a think it was cant mind but at the time bluefin was bout 600 if a mind right, plus after speaking to them a prefer the style of the regal map but thats down to personal taste a suppose, thats a really good price for the bluefin unit hopefully you get on soon and order it, you could always fone them instead
                              sigpic
                              And now have an

Comment

Working...
                              X