This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone good or bad

well supposed to be getting 1 tomorrow.ive seen 1 an i know they are very big but all the new phones are heading the touch screen way so i thought im getting it free i may aswell take it.wats your thoughts on them if you have 1 thx
    sigpic

Depends on what you want to use it for.

Its a great gadget but not brilliant as a phone , I tested 1 for a few months for my mates IT firm and never really got along with it . battery life was poor , Limited to 1 network , no sat nav to work with built in GPS.

Now testing a Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 and loving it !!
    sigpic
    Originally posted by soosie
    Gosh Cerberus , yours is exceptionally long !
    Gosh Cerberus , really, really HUGE !

Comment

I think they're certainly a design icon, ..but practicality wise they're not the best, ..for instance you can't even bluetooth a photo to another phone. I've just bought the HTC Touch HD, which has a fully functioning touch pad, 5MP camera, etc. If you're getting the Iphone free though Bud, ..well, I wouldn't say no! Sure you'll have fun with it!
      sigpic
      Was TV Mag Featured Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition 353, gone but not forgotten. Current car MY15 RR Evoque Dynamic SD4 Zanzibar Bronze with Black Pack, Magnetic Ride, 20" Forged OEM Stormer Alloys, Fully Loaded xx

Comment

Originally posted by PaulieMB View Post
        I think they're certainly a design icon, ..but practicality wise they're not the best, ..for instance you can't even bluetooth a photo to another phone. I've just bought the HTC Touch HD, which has a fully functioning touch pad, 5MP camera, etc. If you're getting the Iphone free though Bud, ..well, I wouldn't say no! Sure you'll have fun with it!
        thats the way im looking at it its free
        sigpic

Comment

HTC Touch HD is a great phone , I have tested a lot of HTC models but the lack of QWERTY keypad can put some off it , even seen 1 running Xperia X1 panels on it as well!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post

Its a great gadget but not brilliant as a phone , I tested 1 for a few months for my mates IT firm and never really got along with it . battery life was poor , Limited to 1 network , no sat nav to work with built in GPS.

i think i have 2 weeks or sumting to try it out.so ill see how its goes
            sigpic

Comment

HTC Touch HD is a great phone , I have tested a lot of HTC models but the lack of QWERTY keypad can put some off it , even seen 1 running Xperia X1 panels on it as well!!
              I agree about the HTC - I run a Nokia E66 which is ideal as a phone but if I wanted more than the E66 I would go for the HTC for sure

Astra

Comment

ive got the iphone and I love it!! sometimes its abit annoying not being able to bluetooth photo's but i just email it. I find it really handy get my email sent to me can get on the net when I want. it all depends on what the person wants to use it for really

Comment

I have my Xperia synced to an exchange server so I get all my mail direct to phone and it updates files on my outlook so I dont have the pleasure of deleting mail twice . Its a serious alternative to the HTC's
                  sigpic

Comment

the sony is amazing i love it, prob the best phone i have ever had

Comment

Got a few new Panels for it , huge improvement over standard (except the goldfish 1 thats amazing )
                      sigpic

Comment

i work for the company who help deal with the iphone returns and you would be suprised to know how many come back either faulty or just completely fcuked. most be in the upper region of 200 a day.

Comment

Originally posted by vxrrob View Post
                          i work for the company who help deal with the iphone returns and you would be suprised to know how many come back either faulty or just completely fcuked. most be in the upper region of 200 a day.
                          thats not so good.the more stuff they put in them the more can go wrong
                          sigpic

Comment

If your getting an Iphone, get the 16gb as i have found I soon filled my 8gb and you can't upgrade, unless you buy a new phone!
                            sigpic
                            THE GREEN HELL CLUB NURBURGRING 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Sven L6VXR View Post
                              If your getting an Iphone, get the 16gb as i have found I soon filled my 8gb and you can't upgrade, unless you buy a new phone!
                              i think id have bother filling the 8gb m8i have a 1gb ipod shuffle an i cant even fill it
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X