This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Gutted

Im Gutted I Cant Drive My Car For Ages, Ive Broke My Foot This Evening Playing Football,

if you want i will drive it . mine goes in for repair again so i will be stuck with a 1ltr corsa for 2-3 days.
    gutted for you, how long do you have before its better?

Comment

my g/f car just broke down so i may be stuck to get 2 work from jan 6th .... like to lend me ur`s?

u can be good deed man

Comment

dude, breaking your foot sucks.... i feel for ya

Comment

Sorry to hear that Jay. I had key hole surgery on my knee back in sept and couldnt drive for nearly 3 wks it was HELL. I really do feel for ya.
          My footie training was cancelled tonight thank god.

Comment

yeah sod that, far too cold!!!!

Comment

if youre mad enough to try and you haven't got a big pot on that gets in the way of the other pedals you'll be alright, i drove my work van for weeks with a broken foot in plaster but it was a big van and i was too poor to take time off sick, hope the foot gets better quickly

Comment

you crazy barsteward
                Whats next?!?!?

Comment

lol my mister was too much of a pansy when he broke his foot. i drove EVERYWHERE for 6 weeks... that sucked

Comment

hope ur ok mate health comes 1st mate
                    Mods: 300+ Bhp Astra VXR Nurburgring Edition #560
                    Stage 3 Courts / LSD / Carbon splitter and Rear Diffuser / Lightened Flywheel / Helix Sports uprated Clutch /1.9 CDTI airbox conversion with tophat conversion / RARB / DAP-RACE Springs / Tarox 340mm 10 POT / + ALOT ALOT more.

Comment

Thanks Guys & Girls, But It Hurts So Much

Comment

The wifes just got her 3rd op on her foot after playing football with the kids 3years ago. Dont think it will ever be sorted. She cant drive also which means my lift home from the pub is hit on the head for a while.. All the best.
                        Last edited by willia; 30 December 2008, 10:25 PM.

Comment

All the best mate, ive just been there but back in the VXR now. Truest me you'll love it when you get back into it, it will feel like a monster again

Comment

I Know, Cant Wait LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X