This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There Any Way Of Looking For.....

my old corsa always wanderd where it went and who has it now?

can u check on the dvla or summin?

You can contact DVLA and I do believe if you wanted to buy it back or something like that for example they could put the current owner in touch with you but I don't think they will give you the details just in case you are a stalker etc

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
      You can contact DVLA and I do believe if you wanted to buy it back or something like that for example they could put the current owner in touch with you but I don't think they will give you the details just in case you are a stalker etc

ha ha good point!!!

it was just a spur of the moment thought

Comment

There is a web site, believe its called myfirstcar or somthing similar

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
          But they give the addresses out to the council "stalkers" care of the parking cameras
          sigpic

Arden Blue Corsa VXR , 18" anthracites, Quaife LSD, AP VXRacing 4pot brakes, KW Variant3 (40mm drop) & Uprated Fast Road Geometry Setup, larger intercooler, 3" Nurburgring exhaust conversion, ITG panel filter, Nurburgring front & back splitters, colour coded roof rails

Comment

Originally posted by Keith.Nor View Post
            But they give the addresses out to the council "stalkers" care of the parking cameras
            Here's all the info on who's allowed and under what basis

http://www.dvla.gov.uk/foi/relinfo.aspx

Astra

Comment

Working...
            X