Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

after over a year of being a member.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • after over a year of being a member.........

    ive just realised you can change the colour of the control bar thingys on this site
    found it at the bottom left of the screen

    Im now arden blue! whats your colour?????

    sigpic



  • #2
    ps, the burg one is by far the best!!! bet the designer has one lol

    sigpic


    Comment


    • #3
      Ive got arden blue aswell

      Comment


      • #4
        silver lightning for me...though proper silver should be an option too

        Comment


        • #5
          oooooooooooooooooo i didnt know this change mine soon!!
          Arden Racing Edition

          Comment


          • #6
            I must admit i love green passion because it goes with my screen saver.
            HeavenlyDetail
            .
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
              I must admit i love green passion because it goes with my screen saver.

              lol is this a computer joke or do ya really have green passion! i cant see it in my options!!!!

              btw marc did you do the burg skin

              sigpic


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                lol is this a computer joke or do ya really have green passion! i cant see it in my options!!!!

                btw marc did you do the burg skin
                Hahahahahaha yea sorry i was on another forum lol...

                No i think Alexfi can take credit for that...if i had done it it would have been chrome edged and blinging...
                HeavenlyDetail
                .
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                  Hahahahahaha yea sorry i was on another forum lol...

                  No i think Alexfi can take credit for that...if i had done it it would have been chrome edged and blinging...
                  well thanks alex! i wanna buy a burg to justify having that skin lol

                  sigpic


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I read somewhere you can view who s reading the thread along the bottom but havent figured that out yet the same as they do on detailing world..
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    .
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                      I read somewhere you can view who s reading the thread along the bottom but havent figured that out yet the same as they do on detailing world..

                      lol cheers , i can cut and paste and do one quote at a time (forget multiquote). im fcuked when the armys new digital battle field comes online unless its controlled by a PS3 controller

                      sigpic


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have the standard red one. Doesn't look right with the other skins IMO

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wow I never knew you could do that eather.................. I have gone to Arden too

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                            I must admit i love green passion because it goes with my screen saver.
                            Is there a way to change your desired colour to default so you don't have to set it everytime you log in?

                            Mark
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I didn't know that either. Just put it on black to match my Vista toolbars. I put it on VXR Light to see what it was like and nearly got my retinas burnt!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X