This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• defination of no fear

i know the track demons will say its not very smooth ad he dosnt hit apex's but i think hes just having fun

this fella has no fear

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/R...bird_78058.htm

sigpic

No fear at all

Comment

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Comment

oh can drive, no doubt

but he's only proving that cos he's doing to much with the wheel. Well too much steering input, which means he's always correcting the car.
        Whats next?!?!?

Comment

that could of been the taxi driver i got last night

Comment

you think that guy can drive?

Watch this

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A8-zbfdPfRg

utterly mesmorising, his car control and footwork skills are unbelievable!
            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post

Watch this

my youtube is taking ages to buffer! id expect him to drive it well though! he was one of the advisers for it lol

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by randomgary View Post
                my youtube is taking ages to buffer! id expect him to drive it well though! he was one of the advisers for it lol
                oh yeah definatley, but its worth waiting to load
                Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Both vid's are amazing, how the guy handles the car in the first vid is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by daz View Post
                    that could of been the taxi driver i got last night
                    Quality lol

Watch this

My hero - but terrible taste in shoes

To be fair anyone who gets in the RUF and goes round the Ring must have no fear - scares me on the Playstation

Astra

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                      My hero - but terrible taste in shoes
                      His fashion sense in general left a lot to be desired

but too true, he is an absolute legend! Never saw him race myself, but watched and read loads about the man, and he is astonishing.

He is an absolute hero, and will always be regarded as the best racing driver ever in my eyes
                      Whats next?!?!?

Comment

His fashion sense in general left a lot to be desired

but too true, he is an absolute legend! Never saw him race myself, but watched and read loads about the man, and he is astonishing.

He is an absolute hero, and will always be regarded as the best racing driver ever in my eyes
                        Same for me - never saw the great man but was an honour to watch Hamilton drive as great in the rain at Silverstone this year and it wasn't wasted on me that a certain Bruno Senna did the same in the GP2 race

Here's Ayrton's quote about him...

"If you think I'm good, just wait until you see my nephew Bruno"

Astra

Comment

who's the driver,can't get youtube to work ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by zletsgo View Post
                            Same for me - never saw the great man but was an honour to watch Hamilton drive as great in the rain at Silverstone this year and it wasn't wasted on me that a certain Bruno Senna did the same in the GP2 race

Here's Ayrton's quote about him...

"If you think I'm good, just wait until you see my nephew Bruno"
                            I was at Silverstone this year, and unless you were there you cannot comprehend how wet it was that day!
                            And i was sitting at Stowe where Hamilton took the lead and ran away with the race from there. Lewis just looked in a completley different class, no-one could touch him.
                            Bruno Senna as well looked good, was so much quicker than anyone else in the GP2 field on that Sunday. But if he's put in the same car as Jenson Button next year, like rumours are saying then Jenson had better watch his back, Bruno Senna will make quite a few look ordinary next year. I just hope he gets a race seat.

Im reading a book about Aryton Senna at the moment, and there are references to his nephew Bruno, and it makes for some interesting reading. So many things that happened during career i wasnt even aware off, but this book has totally opened my eyes to his sheer brilliance. Not that i wasnt aware of it before hand though.
                            Whats next?!?!?

Comment

I was at Silverstone this year, and unless you were there you cannot comprehend how wet it was that day! .
                              Oh yes - I was in Club and very wet (until the last 30mins or so of the race when the sun came out)

Lewis and Bruno both looked like they had 4x4 F1 cars compared to the rest

Astra

Comment

Working...
                              X