This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am i right to be suspicious?

I am sellking a set of 18" alloys on AOC...and got a private message of someone from stoke saying they want to buy them but they have no posts and are asking for post code and saying they will pick them up 2moz morning... should i meet them sumwhere else on a busy road etc? instead of home address to be safe?

take a few mates as well?
    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

definatley dont give your address and take some mates

does seem a bit strange
    Whats next?!?!?

Comment

Dodgy as ****, don't give out anything.
      I have a difference of opinion to you.

Comment

Are they 18" VXR ones?
        sigpic

Comment

Hi mate majorly interested in alloys if you still have them?

dont be put off the newly registered part im on roughly 10 forums for the past 5 years under this username on 206info, subtle modder on Ed38, Clublupo etc etc so im not some newbie messing you about

where about are you? postcode if poss

Assuming theres 4 in alright condition with a useable tyre on each when can i come collect them?

either call or text me on 07595 *** 623 and ill call you back if wanted or PM me your number

thankyou in advance

wayne
          thats what he sent me via PM

Comment

Originally posted by In a state View Post
            Are they 18" VXR ones?
            Nah just sume 18" ACE 201's only after £100 to pay for my intercooler to be fitted

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran23 View Post
              definatley dont give your address and take some mates

does seem a bit strange
              Originally posted by Ojc View Post
              Dodgy as ****, don't give out anything.
              i agree

Comment

Dont give out any indication where you live and arrange to meet him somewhere. Ideally near a Police Station. Just nip into your local nick and tell them that a bloke is buying something from eBay off you and you wante to do the exchange near the station for that added 'piece of mind'. They shouldnt have a problem with this.

Comment

can't see a problem at all .. the guy is willing to meet you in person... check his rep on the forums he states... he's giving you his mobile number too although that don't mean much.... no problem..... take a photo of him if you're that concerned... he's genuine i'd say... be dodgy if he didn't want to meet you.... leave the crack alone!"!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                    Dont give out any indication where you live and arrange to meet him somewhere. Ideally near a Police Station. Just nip into your local nick and tell them that a bloke is buying something from eBay off you and you wante to do the exchange near the station for that added 'piece of mind'. They shouldnt have a problem with this.
                    car boot sale!! meet you in Northampton police station!! have you got a coffee vending machine in there please Jay??

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 1983 View Post
                      Arrhh needed to ask you something...say...

a police officer is out on patrol ( in the car ) and gets a call to say something is kicking off somewhere...the police officer answers the call and says the are on the way/will attend... would the police officer HAVE to then defianlty go...

making this confusing arnt i..

basically i heard ages ago a lad around here was driving dwn the road and a police car with flashing lights over took him..he then sped up and was following the police car within inches of the rear bumper doing 90 in a 40 for instance but the police car couldnt do anything or stop as they had answered a call and was on the way to assist....

Comment

I would pm him on another forum to check it really is him tho .. But if you advertised them in a local paper a stranger would come to your door, so same difference imo ?

Comment

Id pm him back and join his other forum and ask him to pm you there to validate his identity as he has told you he apparently is.....Infact id join his forum now and send him a pm and tell him the address is in the pm and see if he comes back.
                          HeavenlyDetail
                          Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by cannockvxr View Post
                            Nah just sume 18" ACE 201's only after £100 to pay for my intercooler to be fitted
                            Ta, I looking for some OE 18" VXRs...if you know any going...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by In a state View Post
                              Ta, I looking for some OE 18" VXRs...if you know any going...
                              have a look on AOC there is loads for sale

Comment

Working...
                              X