This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMD Conversion in Manchester

VXRCOURT3/Daz will be in Manchester the weekend of the North West meet (The 18th Jan, See Meetings and Events for more info on that). So anyone interested in having a conversion done please put your name down or pm me or Daz
    For any mewbies who are unsure of what it is have a look here http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...md+conversions
    Last edited by eve vxr; 3 January 2009, 01:14 PM.

Just spoken to Daz and he says that since its New Year, He will do a full Conversion with VXR lit up and a peronal logo for £200 Although if you do wish to have a personal logo, you will have to speak to Daz before hand so he can make it up for you

Comment

Bump

Comment

Comment

you become Daz's agent have you now eve ?

wonder what you charge for comission

Comment

Comment

Ive PM'd Daz as there is a little something i would like doing which he may be able to do when im at yours Eve, just waiting for the reply

Comment

ive got my name down crnt wait

Comment

Originally posted by vxdave View Post
                  ive got my name down crnt wait
                  Save up and get the 3 gauge coversion he does, one of rhe best things i brought, really alters the interior and makes it unique.

Comment

was going to ask him about it when i go down as it looks AWSOME just not sure if i fancie loosing my vents tho do you miss yours??

Comment

Originally posted by vxdave View Post
                      was going to ask him about it when i go down as it looks AWSOME just not sure if i fancie loosing my vents tho do you miss yours??
                      Not at all mate. I never use them ones anyway, only windscreen and windscreen + feet. Honetly, pictures do it no justice and its amazing work. Ive been into the dealers twice recently and each time i have tech's looking at the car they have thought it was a VX optional extra that they hadnt heard about!!!!!

Comment

Eve get him onto the St,s and he can start all over again with a whole new crowd
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

eve tell daz he has pm, not had a reply, was sent few weeks ago. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmarc View Post
                            Eve get him onto the St,s and he can start all over again with a whole new crowd
                            Not a bad idea but ours is all red and i like it pmsl!!!! have looked into it tho

Comment

Originally posted by YTVXR View Post
                              eve tell daz he has pm, not had a reply, was sent few weeks ago. cheers
                              Will do, just he hasnt been on much. Think he hes had a bit on

Comment

Working...
                              X