This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excited !!!

Pick up our Zaf VXR on Saturday and we are soooo excited ...i'm not sleeping at night ..lol
    Its gonna be a 45 mile trip to the dealership and i think a 120 mile trip back home

welcome and your gonna love the drive

Comment

Excellent news, only problem is those long round about ways to get home don't stop

Comment

Re: Excited !!!

Originally posted by ade_vxr
        Pick up our Zaf VXR on Saturday and we are soooo excited ...i'm not sleeping at night ..lol
        Its gonna be a 45 mile trip to the dealership and i think a 120 mile trip back home
        Hi mate, noticed your from Brum. Dont suppose its the one sat at Steve Thompson in Lichfield is it???? :wink:

Comment

no ... we went to look at that one first but have got an 07 registered 56 plate with full leather and 19's in black for £18100 and only 750 miles

Comment

BARGAIN MATE!

Hope it all goes well for you :wink:

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Comment

Are you back yet,are you happy,do have photo
                sigpic
                More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                Click Here to.................
                See My Wheels
                See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdilly
                  Are you back yet,are you happy,do have photo
                  Would you be back at 09:50 on the morning of picking up a new car?

Comment

I suppose not,probably be dark when he gets back!
                    sigpic
                    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
                    Click Here to.................
                    See My Wheels
                    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

You are all correct ... its 10:40 and just got back in after driving around to family and friends to show the car off ... and have a good excuse to drive it too of course !
                      The car is absolutely amazing as i had hoped and goes like stink for a big un!
                      Not a single let down so far and the looks I have got off pedestrians and other drivers makes it worth it alone ... not to say the dealers bought my wife a big bouquet of flowers as a thanks for buying from them and it also her birthday. Very good dealership.
                      Will post some piccies tomorrow ... im off to dream now ... hehe

Ade[/img]

Comment

Keep it CLEANS!

Comment

bet your up at the crack of dawn and drive down the shop for a paper then again for some milk then again for some egg's then a trip to petrol station and then again etc etc i'm still like that after 6 months enjoy the car ade it's great
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Yep you'll be going to the shops all day as you can't remember more than 1 thing at a time Or at least that was my excuse :wink:

Comment

yeh that's the 1 alex ive just been to paper shop twice and it's the 1 in the next town cos there paper's are better
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X