This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for newbies how did you hear about vxr online

this is for new members of vxr online how did you hear about vxr online did you get spotted by any one and found a vxr spotted card on your car and in which area would be nice to see if the cards are getting used and people r handing them out i think thats all
    sigpic proud owner of astra vxr n custom vivaro nurburg

I'm not a newbie now but i was not very long ago
    I was just looking for parts for my car and strumbled across this site. That was back in August, only decided to join in December lol.

Comment

hi robo think ive only used about 5 card's but still havent seed anyone on here from the 1's i have left , i found through internet back last year , how about you rob ? you didnt say
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Used 4 cards
        1 no response
        1 Joined
        2 Already members
        sigpic
        More than 34,900 viewings and counting
        Click Here to.................
        See My Wheels
        See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

I used to own a fiat puntogt with 197bhp so was aware of forums as i used theirs often ... so i put vxr forum into google and hey presto !!

Comment

Originally posted by ade_vxr
            I used to own a fiat puntogt with 197bhp so was aware of forums as i used theirs often ... so i put VXR forum into google and hey presto !!
            How is the smile on your face,I trust you have been out most of the day
            Had time for photos yet
            sigpic
            More than 34,900 viewings and counting
            Click Here to.................
            See My Wheels
            See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

I found out about this site from a friend from work who is almost always on the site. He got Astra VXR end of last year, took me out for a quick spin and I was hooked.

Haven't seen any VXR's to card yet, apart from my colleague, but there's no point in waisting the card as he already uses the site.

Sure i'll see one soon as there's more and more out there every day.

Comment

Can i have some cards please?

Comment

Thinkin of buyin a new car , I put Meriva VXR in Google and this site came up.

Comment

Cant get the smile off my face even when im fighting the missus for the keys ...lol
                    The car is amazing and quicker than i imagined it would be. The looks on some peoples faces is worth everything and the admiring looks the car gets too.
                    Will post some piccies as soon as i can guys .... ...im off for another drive !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ade_vxr
                      Cant get the smile off my face even when im fighting the missus for the keys ...lol
                      The car is amazing and quicker than i imagined it would be. The looks on some peoples faces is worth everything and the admiring looks the car gets too.
                      Will post some piccies as soon as i can guys .... ...im off for another drive !!!!
                      still get that 6 months later its great ade and the smile never leaves you
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X