This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EPC Check please anyone

I reversed my Meriva abruptly last night and sped off at pace. Wasnt until down the road that I seem something in the road where I turned.

Went back and picked it up, its like a plastic bracket with a hole in the end. Its worn, but it does have a GM Part number!!!! Dont think its off the meriva, but best to find out.

Can someone do a search on the number and let me know what it is.

Cheers

Part No: GM 91167472

Doing It Now For ya M8......

Comment

Barney mate,

Part No: GM 91167472 = Bracket for the outside temp sensor £38.00 + VAT

Hope that helps

Comment

Is it a meriva part????

Comment

Hi M8,

Just been and checked with our parts dept and its used on all models :? :? :? :?

Sorry m8

Comment

okies

next daft question, any idea where it "should" belong if its off my car???

Comment

Barney,

Ive been lead to belive from our parts dep it belongs somewhere in the front bumper........ :?

Comment

If it belongs to the Meriva you will find the sensor on the lower bumper grill slightly to the left frm the centre line and about 3/4 down the grill itself. A connector attaches frm the bottom and the sensor fits to the grill with a 3 prong push fit. You just need to check the sensor is in place, if not then ya got an issue.

Comment

My sensor is there. However the said bracket is nothing like the one on my Meriva.

Back to square one again now

Comment

Working...
                  X