Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Orlando In April - Any advice!

Already been twice before but this was in the 90's and before I had kids.

I know it has changed a lot and we are doing all the usual stuff Theme parks etc. Any body know where is the best for Breakfast & evening meals.

Used to go to Ponderosa but heard it is looking dated and food is poor quality.

Would like to know if any body has been recentley?

Love it. went in Feb.
    If you stay near IDrive then go to IHOP for breakfast
    There is a Chilli's,Tony Romas and Outbacks.
    Downtown disney there is a Fultons Crab House,Rainforest Cafe and Planet Hollywood,all good grub.
    Kids will love downtown Disney,it's better than I expected.........
    http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw...ingListingPage
    Have a great time
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

I was there in Feb for Daytona....

Orlando is a big place....Where abouts are you staying?

Also, if you want something "unusual" to do.....Have you been on an Airboat Ride - Wicked fun...$40 for 90 mins of hooning around the swamp land and seeing loads of Gators, Eagles and such. PM me for more details

Comment

We have been for the last 2 years and stayed on I-Drive, there are plenty of TGI Fridays but I would avoid the race rock cafe for food, it is good to look at all the stuff they have there but the food is crap.

if you like Italian there is a nice one just before the Race Rock called Olive Garden.

If you visit the Old Town in Kissimee be sure to have a go on G-Force, it is a nascar powered by compressed air which pelts you down the track from 0-100 MPH in 2 seconds!!!! there are also car shows/cruises on Friday and Saturday nights which are good for the whole family.

Comment

Working...
        X