This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Satellite Views

Maybe you all know about this site already, the pics are around 2 years old i think but the quality is much better than last time i tried Google earth. You can make out cars outside houses etc
    http://www.192.com/maps/

yeah it is good but it is deffo a couple of years old as i can see my mum and dads old car on my drive
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Davey_lad
      yeah it is good but it is deffo a couple of years old as i can see my mum and dads old car on my drive
      Yeah and you can still see the Astra VXRs at the Belgium port waiting to come over!!

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
        Originally posted by Davey_lad
        Yeah and you can still see the Astra VXRs at the Belgium port waiting to come over!!
        Thats funny ian, its only for the uk so im surprised you can actually see that but then again...

sigpic

Comment

That is deff well old mums garden still had grass which means her postcode is at least 7 years old

It is now gravel and slabs and landscaped also loads of sheds/garages have moved over the years.

Comment

My Corvette is on the drive....so that would be Mar '02 thru Dec '05

Comment

Our old house wasnt built so that means that postcode photo is pre 2003

Comment

i cant see my kids playhouse in the back so its over 2 years at least dont know who the bloke is coming out my hopuse tho :? :?
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

my house has been replaced by a field!

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo
                    my house has been replaced by a field!
                    When was your house built?

I think we are trying to nail the age of the maps

Comment

These maps are over 6 years old. My house replaces the fields and they have not even started the houes. Seen newer maps than these, some back to 2002

Comment

A few places I have looked at are from 2005

Comment

I think the major cities get photo'd more so they are newer while us out in the country seem to be photographed less

Comment

just checking my house and theres some changes but also checked my old work and the pictures must go back about 7 years cause the rov pit is still being dug up
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X