This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think?

Had my first go on an orbital today and decided to give my partner zetas 5 year old mid blue clio a good going over!!!

It was badly scratched and quite faded in places due to me not washing it as its not mine

I did it for her for mothers day as a present from my son (god im such a cheat as was dieing to try it out)

I was really pleased with the result

I used a festool orbital with 3m polishes and compounds...
    Also used blue 3m pad and also a white 3m pad...

started at around 9am finished at 7 pm

I have taken the same door shots as my vxr detail exept i used a sealent from America and not carnauba wax!!!

It is the clio honestly...

god i now know a fantastic cheap combination for a blue vxr which will last forever and shine like a beacon!!!!!!!!!!

But wont tell you till after meet till i do some durability test on her bonnet.... :wink:
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Very nice results there marc, guess I'll have to do the same once I've played with my PC and my wifes Corsa

Comment

will definately need some tip's from you mate how's about doing a video on car cleaning start to finish for the average bloke products etc etc i need help
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Do you know what i actually thought about doing one in hi def and doing full 8 hour detail but sped up to make dvd half hour like the detailing dvds in the usa.......

Dont know if you can hire them?
        HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Your right its just a frog motor

but it did come up all right

so you have started the rework of the VXR then mate

Hope its done for Brands

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
            Your right its just a frog motor

but it did come up all right

so you have started the rework of the VXR then mate

Hope its done for Brands
            Nope ive actually been talked out of stripping off the 4 layers of royale due to the work involved getting royale off....but if it had been easy i would have..........

No the product i have just found that is superb was going to go under the royale instead of hd cleanse but done some tests and looks the same as royale but royale really darkens the blue up due to the carnauba content and synthetic sealents make the car lighter!!!!!!
            HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Giving mine the full works tomorrow if the weather is right, (although not as detailed as yours :wink: ).

Time to get the clay out!!

Comment

Working...
              X