This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 weeks left .....

This time next month I will be (hopefully) be finished the marathon.

It's exactly 4 sundays now

Feeling scared, excited and gutted its clashed with Rockingham

Well you can still sponsor me on

www.justgiving.com/melsmarathon2007

and also VXRMarc and Paul D have started a charity auction for a proper top class detailing kit.

CHARITY AUCTION

The kit contains all the top range products to make your car perfect for the show season and all year.

We'll be thinking of you Mel....whilst sitting in the sunshine (yeah, right!!) at Rockingham

Go Girl!!!!!

Comment

and i will set you a challenge to break my best time

my bp was 3hrs set when i was 16 during my first marathon,

good luck, just finishing is an achievement in itself

Comment

Aussie I decline... I have no way on this earth at hitting that time this year, unless i can pick the pace up by an hour

However in the future got the marathon bug, gonna do this one for charity and the experience and memories. but looking at doin dublin, rotterdam, malta and a few others for the proper race side of things.

Comment

Good luck Mel, hope it all goes well.
          You will feel great when you complete it.

(You're one brave woman :wink.

Comment

good luck mel , hope your taking a bucket to brands to shame the tite wads into giving :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by arden
              good luck mel , hope your taking a bucket to brands to shame the tite wads into giving :wink:
              You know that is happening

I'm gonna get a list of the sponsors already and bug the hell out of everyone else until they cave in

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc

I'm gonna get a list of the sponsors already and bug the hell out of everyone else until they cave in
                thats me left alone then
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

As you're helping with the parking, You can stay on the "front gate" - No donation, no entry

Comment

Originally posted by BO55 VXR

As you're helping with the parking, You can stay on the "front gate" - No donation, no entry
                    PERFECT

thanks bo55

Comment

your not leaving a woman in charge of the parking are you ??????? thats it i aint coming
                      sigpic
                      M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                        your not leaving a woman in charge of the parking are you ??????? thats it i aint coming
                        YEAHHHH the plan worked

I will make sure all the cars are parked up pretty and look nice

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
                          YEAHHHH the plan worked

I will make sure all the cars are parked up pretty and look nice
                          so thats in 2 spaces back to front on the kerb oh and so close to the next car that you cant open your door , but you know your gonna try , and we will all leave with dents in our doors and wheel's
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Working...
                          X