This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tech 2 (roughly)

For those who are wondering what Vauxhalls `Tech 2` is ...... its the computer that they plug into your car and `adjust/fiddle` with the settings. It plugs into your car under the hanbrake (the cover pulls up) and it looks like a scart connection. Tech 2 machine looks like this >>

Thanks, i wonder what that contraption was i use everyday
    sigpic
    My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Comment

i thought a tech 2 was like a mechanic, but better

for a while anyway

Comment

i thought it was a saying in the making of a film :? you know after they act wrong once they tech 2
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
          i thought it was a saying in the making of a film :? you know after they act wrong once they tech 2
          dont give up your day job eh

Comment

Now via the use of TECH2 can they set your doors to auto lock once the car reaches a certain MPH?

Comment

i was once in america with the family and the doors autolocked after a certain amount of time

we went to a beach, left the car running with the a/c on to keep it cool

got locked out

some bloke went to a supermarket and brought a tool for breaking car locks!

Comment

Originally posted by Moschops
                Now via the use of TECH2 can they set your doors to auto lock once the car reaches a certain MPH?
                I think I read a while back that it wasnt possible via Tech 2 but there was a guy that had some software that could do it (it might be the lad thats doing the Cruise Deal at Brands). If I find the thread Ill post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter
                  Originally posted by Moschops
                  I think I read a while back that it wasnt possible via Tech 2 but there was a guy that had some software that could do it (it might be the lad thats doing the Cruise Deal at Brands). If I find the thread Ill post it.
                  Cheers Scooter, would be very helpful...

Comment

Right, Tech 2 does not have the option to `auto lock` the doors after a certain speed is reached BUT there is a guy over on http://forum.astraownersnetwork.co.uk/index.php who can do it.
                    The guys screen name is diag_man and he`s from Cheshire. Send him a PM and see if he can help.

Comment

Working...
                    X