This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i went hunting for bits of my car

well as you all know i had a run in with a bird this morning making a little mess of the front of my Astra VXR (poor bady),

so on the way home i stopped to look at wot happened to the bird, i do have a pic of it will post later, but on the plus i found all the bits of my car along the side of road. i'm very happy to say the suround to cover fog light is all good not a mark on it so will be fitting that back on, at least its something.

thanks to all for great day will see ya all very soon.

John

Good to see you today,I was the guy in car park with my daughter we spoke just before the last race,Glad to hear you can get things shipshape without major probs
    sigpic
    More than 34,900 viewings and counting
    Click Here to.................
    See My Wheels
    See My Wife's EX Wheels now Sold

Comment

thanks, shouldn't be to bad but as i said on back burner till new house is sorted, god knows how long that will take lol

John

Comment

Your know as ROAD KILL now..... NEW NAME hahaha

Comment

I feel for you... i know how you feel... we are road kill buddies now

hope you had a good day never got to say bye as you were left when we returned

Comment

Hi John, glad to see you've found the bits from this morning's incident. I'd spoken to you a couple of times today without finding out who you were sorry I couldn't be of more help with ideas on fixing the damage, good luck with the repairs and the new house.

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc

sorry i didn't say bye ether i did try and look for ya speand most of the 2nd race in vauxhall drivers louge will be a rockingham so i will see you there.

John

Comment

here it is pic's of i found in the road lol
                (i think theres something wrong with me)

and of course here all my bits off me car

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985

sorry i didn't say bye ether i did try and look for ya speand most of the 2nd race in vauxhall drivers louge will be a rockingham so i will see you there.

John
                  running the marathon that day excited about the marathon gutted its clashed with rockingham.

you doing donnington??

Comment

oh john, the bird got what it deserved. Eye for an eye

Comment

You lucky git.

Well you came off better than mel when she did the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by napa1985

John
                        running the marathon that day excited about the marathon gutted its clashed with rockingham.

you doing donnington??
                        yeah will be, i guess i will see ya there good luck and all the best will take loads of pic's for you, i guess your other half will be with u so for him too (sorry forgot his name).
                        all the best mate will speak to ya soon
                        msn me if ya like [email protected]

laters
                        John

Comment

A bird did that damage to your car

Comment

Originally posted by Adski
                            A bird did that damage to your car
                            he was lucky, like alex said when i had a hit it split the front splitter bout 6inches

Comment

Here's a pic of the last bird that crossed my path whilst doing 60

Royal Mail vans are like tanks - stop for nothing :P

Comment

Working...
                              X